U.F.O. - Page 52 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 08-13-2019, 06:05 PM   #511
SUBS17
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegOhm_SD View Post
The only thing I suspect that is faster than the speed of light is...SUBS17s imagination.
(Now don’t take that literally and try to explain it). lol
And what does all of this babble have to do with the UFO discussion...
High performance Aerospace craft and the Shepherds are not from Alien worlds they are from Heaven which is in another dimension. Sentient Alien races simply do not have that sort of tech.
So if you see a UFO that is a Aerospace craft or SpaceShip it is most likely from Heaven particularly the cigar shaped SpaceShip who is called Mellissa347.
Old 08-13-2019, 07:17 PM   #512
AeriaGloria

This Melissa347 seems to have an eBay account(https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISA...l4585) ....and a yoga site?
https://archive.org/details/347720p_20160908

Last edited by AeriaGloria; 08-13-2019 at 07:19 PM.
AeriaGloria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 08:08 PM   #513
Harlikwin
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhukov032186 View Post
@Harli
That meme was hilarious!
Old 08-13-2019, 08:11 PM   #514
Harlikwin
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUBS17 View Post
Sunspots are where you can see into the stars shell, a star consist of a sphere shaped shell with holes. If Astronomers mapped the spots they will find a pattern which reveals an equator line where the two shell halves are mated together. What is inside the sunspot is a view directly into the stars fuel dimension through the wormhole. It would take a year to map the stars sunspots. Some will be half circles, that is where the equator line is. What is it that you actually see when you see a sunspot is the same type of imagery as when you see a comets tail fore it is a holographic image produced by wormholing particles of light in front of the eyes to produce the image. The same was used for the burning bush and for the parting of the red sea. This imagery is called Angelvision.
How about SheepVision?

How do sheep fit into the whole thing is what I want to know? I mean you must know right? Lots of sheep in NZ. Do they have magical powers?

Last edited by Harlikwin; 08-13-2019 at 08:13 PM.
Harlikwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 01:21 AM   #515
Weta43
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xilon_x View Post
these are the 5 phenomena faster than light I maybe can't translate I put this video in between you including the LASER experiment.(yes absolutely no physical object are the photons)

1 is true, but it isn't some-thing travelling at faster than the speed of light. Information has no physical presence.

2 - the electrons travel faster than the local aggregate speed of light - until they interact with the local medium, then they slow down to the local speed. Matter is mostly space - initially the electrons travel in local free space at faster than the speed of light in water, but then they are affected by the nearby molecules and slow down - transferring energy that is re-emitted as photons.
So initially the electrons travel at the local speed of light, and later at the aggregate speed of the structure they enter - because matter is not solid and has no defined boundary to force the transition.

3 - again, not something moving faster than light through space-time, there was no space time to move through...

4 - the narrator explicitly says that no real/physical thing moves faster than light, only the mental construct of the impact point. The dot is not a physical thing.

5 - a/ Quote from the video : "We're not even sure they really exist". b/ the purpose of the wormhole is to locally connect two separated pieces of space time, so that objects can cross the distances while locally observing the limit on no object travelling faster than the speed of light...
In other words, any object passing through a wormhole takes a shortcut that means it locally travels at less than the speed of light, but because of the shortcut at an aggregate level covers distances in times that would require velocities above the speed of light.
Wormholes allow you travel distances in times that would require speeds higher than that of light at a macro level, while locally travelling at less than the speed of light
Old 08-14-2019, 01:43 AM   #516
MegOhm_SD

And then there is Dark Matter to consider

Thing is....Zuckerberg is definitely an Alien... Some Kind of Grey Hybrid

Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Test Bench, ASUS P8Z77-V, i7-3770K @ 4.6GHz, Noctua AC, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, EVGA 1080TI 11GB, 2 Samsung 840 Pro 540GB SSDs Raid 0, 1TB HDD, EVGA SuperNOVA 1300W PS, G930 Wireless SS Headset, TrackIR5/Wireless Proclip, TM Warthog, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, 65" Samsung 4k 8 Series, Oculus S, Win 10
MegOhm_SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 01:46 AM   #517
hansangb
Veteran

Quote:

Let's not bring race into this discussion.

i keed...i keed!

Can you imagine what it would be like if we could talk to another civilization that mastered interstellar travel? It'd be like us talking to people of during the Egypt's pyramid building days.
Spoiler:
i7-8700K Delid/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, EVGA Z370 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, JetSeat, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, CV1
hansangb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 03:05 PM   #518
Boris

Or like European settlers talking to native tribes. And we all know how that ended up...
Boris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 06:04 PM   #519
SUBS17
Veteran

Quote:
There is no Dark Matter.
Old 08-14-2019, 06:07 PM   #520
SUBS17
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by hansangb View Post
Let's not bring race into this discussion.

i keed...i keed!

Can you imagine what it would be like if we could talk to another civilization that mastered interstellar travel? It'd be like us talking to people of during the Egypt's pyramid building days.
The people who built the Pyramids are polite friendly people from Heaven who used machinery. If a Sentient Alien race managed to send a SpaceShip to Earth then it is part of a plan which leads to an exchange in technology and goods between races and could lead to tourism.