F-15E?

JazonXD

There is a big difference between F-15E and F-14

If they share the workload in the Strike Eagle, it seems that most of the job could be done from the front seat, like a single seat Hornet for instance (radar and targeting pod controls are available on MFD and HOTAS).

I don't see a F-15E AI WSO as mandatory as an AI RIO for F-14.

I'm not seeing it wouldn't be cool, but it seems to have been a huge task for Heatblur, don't expect it to become standard feature...

Not all of the TPOD HOTAS is available in the front seat. Workload sharing is such a huge benefit when you're with an actual WSO but it will be difficult to find people in MP that are competent WSOs.

I found pictures of Razbam's F-15E from 2012...so Stike Eagle has been WIP for more than 6 years.

Will we have it at least?

2012...probably FSX then. Isn’t it ?

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

Ah yes, forgot that.

They throw the 3D model into DCS and gave it a ride. It doesn’t mean it was in full development.

Since then they are re-doing the 3D. And since AG radar API is still unavailable they did some other modules were it wasn’t a show stopper.

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

There is a big difference between F-15E and F-14

If they share the workload in the Strike Eagle, it seems that most of the job could be done from the front seat, like a single seat Hornet for instance (radar and targeting pod controls are available on MFD and HOTAS).

I don't see a F-15E AI WSO as mandatory as an AI RIO for F-14.

I'm not seeing it wouldn't be cool, but it seems to have been a huge task for Heatblur, don't expect it to become standard feature...

Exactly jojo, that's why I asked if they think about it and if so to what extent" :D

Because even if we - in SP - can do anything ourselves from the front seat it would be awesome to have a RIO calling out threads other flights or WP even if the RIO is - because of coding limitations - not able to use the in-dept modeled AG systems :thumbup:

Especially for SP that would give the plane more life

Main Module: AH-64D

Personal Wishlist: HH-60G, F-117A, B-52H

• 2 weeks later...
The thing is the Sniper is not manufactured by Boeing

Sent from my VKY-L09 using Tapatalk

Yeah, I know, it's LM.

But what are we talking about ? It's 3D model. We'll see in due time...

PS: since Sniper is mounted on F-15E, Boeing has to know about it. But I'm not lawyer, I don't care about Razbam licences agreements. It isn't my business...

Mirage fanatic !

Yeah, I know, it's LM.

But what are we talking about ? It's 3D model. We'll see in due time...

PS: since Sniper is mounted on F-15E, Boeing has to know about it. But I'm not lawyer, I don't care about Razbam licences agreements. It isn't my business...

I don't know either to be honest, it would be nice if we got the Sniper but anyway time will tell us.

Sent from my VKY-L09 using Tapatalk

I don't know either to be honest, it would be nice if we got the Sniper but anyway time will tell us.

Well we were told it would use the SNIPER Pod so unless something changed I think we will be getting it.

It will use the sniper pod, but still working on the normal items in the pit. So no anwsers right now

Modules: FC3, A-10C, M2000C, MiG-21bis, F-86F, AV-8B NA, F/A-18C, F-14A/B, F-16C, F-15E, F-4E, A-29, Eurofighter Typhoon, A-6E, MiG-23MLA, Nevada, Persian Gulf, South Atlantic, Syria, Afghanistan

Specs: Intel i7 2600K, Nvidea GTX 980, 16GB RAM, NVMe SSD, Saitek X-55, TrackIR 5, Samsung Odyssey VR

Well we were told it would use the SNIPER Pod so unless something changed I think we will be getting it.

There was an external screen shot of the jet that showed the Sniper... I hope we can get JHMCS on the F-15E that would be super cool, even without the -9X, just being able to designate a point on the ground for the Sniper Pod with the JHMCS and then being able to sweeten the picture with the TDC would be very cool.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Spudknocker DCS World YouTube Channel!!

RTX 2080 Ti - i7-7700K - 32GB RAM - DCS on 1TB EVO 970 M.2 SSD - Logitech X56 HOTAS

I hope we can get JHMCS on the F-15E that would be super cool, even without the -9X

I don’t think we will get JHMCS unless we are getting a 2010+ Mudhen and that seems unlikely.

We had SNIPERS during that time frame, and they were in limited numbers to those in the AOR and those prepping to go into the AOR. JHMCS didn’t really begin until about 5 years later.

I was in an operational squadron at that time, so I am very familiar with the actual timeline of it all.

Modules: FC3, A-10C, M2000C, MiG-21bis, F-86F, AV-8B NA, F/A-18C, F-14A/B, F-16C, F-15E, F-4E, A-29, Eurofighter Typhoon, A-6E, MiG-23MLA, Nevada, Persian Gulf, South Atlantic, Syria, Afghanistan

Specs: Intel i7 2600K, Nvidea GTX 980, 16GB RAM, NVMe SSD, Saitek X-55, TrackIR 5, Samsung Odyssey VR

• 3 weeks later...

New WIP cockpit render.

MKuaOng.jpg

The Strike Eagle is coming to DCS !

https://razbamsimulations.com/index.php/dcs/f-15e-project

Thats some excellent detective skills right there! :megalol::megalol::megalol:

Edited by MrDieing

''Greed is a bottomless pit which exhausts the person in an endless effort to satisfy the need without ever reaching satisfaction.''

Erich Fromm