RAZBAM simulations developing for DCS

Nate--IRL--

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So how does this work? Does the 3 rd party developer have to create everything associated with their model or can they weave existing DCS data into things...

I.E. if a developer makes an aircraft that can carry a MK 82, do the have to develope the aircraft and MK82 or just the aircraft because the MK82 already exists?

This is a million dollar question...will each 3rd party team be giving us a slightly different maverick? A slightly different lightning II TGP (I don't just mean different switchology, I mean different core abilities)? A slightly different mk 82?... I hope not. I'm really excited about the variety that the 3rd parties are bringing (can't wait to try the lightning III TGP, multi target track here we come!) but I'd hope that things like Mavs and CBUs and GBUs are shareable across the appropriate platforms

System specifications: Computer, joystick, DCS world, Beer

Probably a bit out there given RAZBAM's record of USN aviation, but once the A-6, AV-8B, etc. have been made for DCS...well...as I understand it, you guys have a Yak-38 mesh? There are plenty of VVS enthusiasts here who I'm sure would jump at the chance to fly a Forger. I personally would love to fly operations of Kiev and Minsk.

This is a million dollar question...will each 3rd party team be giving us a slightly different maverick? A slightly different lightning II TGP (I don't just mean different switchology, I mean different core abilities)? A slightly different mk 82?... I hope not. I'm really excited about the variety that the 3rd parties are bringing (can't wait to try the lightning III TGP, multi target track here we come!) but I'd hope that things like Mavs and CBUs and GBUs are shareable across the appropriate platforms

Those things will probably be standardized by world.

Always remember. I don't have a clue what I'm doing

We have some experience in using different software platforms, for instance for a period of time, i converted my stuff into the Third Wire series of simulators Strike Fighters, and to this day i think they are the sole 3rd party payware developer there.FSX is quite a complex simulator, try to imagine putting a military aircraft, replicate all it´s systems and then put it in a civilian simulator? that´s what we did, and starting with the A-7 volumes, we included systems replication, meaning we simulated all the systems in the aircraft (which includes the weapons systems, not just click and go).As for weapons, we´ll use what the world have, there is no reason to mess with something that has been done already and works flawlessly.

Prowler

• Like 1

Ok. So we have alot of air action coming our way. With DCS World we have all the troop movements. All I miss is a 3rd party announcing sea operations. Stuff like carriers, torpedo hunters, battleships. But mostly carriers. :D

So let's not wait to long. Give it three, maybe four days. Open a new forum section, pop the message, some poll voting, you know the drill. We are used to it now.

Wow, yet again another couple of stunning aircraft announced, what's that 9/10 or so in last 2 weeks, not to mention that 4 of them, Harrier,Hawk,F14 and F15 are on my absolute dream list of aircraft I would love to fly. Damn I'm in simmers heaven.

Now all I have to do is keep fingers crossed that next week another 3rd party producer turns up and states they are going to do Helicopters for the sim, starting with the Puma and Chinook.

Then all my flight sim dreams will have come true. :)

While I may love flying Fixed wing, it holds nothing on Rotary. Sorry guys but given the choice, I'll take rotors over wings any day of the year. :)

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

Good Luck Guys. It'll be great to see A-7s and A-6s plus the F-14D and hopefully F/A-18 all on a good working Carrier. Although I'm more for USAF, I'd love to be in an A-6E with a BN crossing the beach "feet dry" in formation with another Intruder.

A-10C - FC3 - CA - L-39 - UH1 - P-51 - Hawk - BS2 - F-86 - Gazelle - F-5E - AV8B - F/A-18C

i5-4590 - GTX 1060 - Oculus CV1 - TM:Warthog

[sIGPIC]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic9979_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

Allied need a fast attack & SEAD = Tornado , Miage 2000 , Jaguar or Miage F1

Russians need fast attack = SU-22 , MIG-27 , Mig-23

Bell Ah-1 hueycobra and a Hind would be brilliant too .

Electroinc warfare , a EC-130 or prowler , not sure what the russkies use for that .

Ability for fast tanker buddy/buddy system .

Lots of cold war stuff and a european front map please

Edited by badger66

Prowler111, how about some Jets used at F.A.E.??

Kfir, Mirage F1 and 50M, Atlas Cheetah, Dragonfly, Super Tucano, all worth it.

Nero

27" iMac, 3.4GHz i7 Quad Core, 16GB Ram, AMD Radeon HD 6970M 2Gb, Running Bootcamp, Windows 7 Home 64bit, Saitek X-52 Pro

Great Scott!!! INTRUDER!!!

Dont forget the F4 phantom and the vietnam theater for to play again.

Flight_of_the_Intruder_Cover.jpg

Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG27AQL1A| Case: Thermaltake Overseer RX-I | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 1300 G2 80+ GOLD, 1300W| Mobo: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | CPU: Intel Core i9 9900KS @5 GHz | CPU-Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Tower Cooler | RAM: 32GB G.Skill F4-4133C17-8GTZR | GPU:NVIDIA GeForce RTX4090 OC 24GB |SSD: Samsung SSD 860 M.2 1TB | Keyboard: Logitech G110 | Mouse: Logitech G502 | Gaming Devices: Hotas WW Orion 2 Stick&Throttle, Thrustmaster MFD, Pimax Crystal, Stream Deck XL

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Dont forget the F4 phantom and the vietnam theater for to play again.

Flight_of_the_Intruder_Cover.jpg

My 1-st sim. :)

DCS: Vietnam: MiG-21 vs F-4, Intruders over Hanoi... Dream!

__________.thumb.JPG.e2a44122075fc13e83b923cc80070a11.JPG

В авиации не пьёт только автопилот, но и его спиртом протирают (с)

After talking with the higher ups, and to show you the way our stuff is modeled in FSX (all pics are in game, and the panel pics are not renders), the functionality etc , i´m including the T-2 Buckeye´s user´s manual.

The T-2 Buckeye will most likely be our very first product into DCS.

Best regards

Prowler

T2_MANUAL_Lr_.pdf

• Like 1