RAZBAM A-29B Supertucano

Prowler111

• 3 months later...

Fully hyped for this one..

I'd love to use this bird in attack missions in the new version of the Caucasus Map and also in the short landing strips of the Normandy map. The Nevada app also fits for the counter-insurgency role in the Afghan theather.

We know that Razbam is fully focused on the Mig-19 project, but is there any idea if we could get our hands on the A-29 anytime in 2018?.

Would be nice to see some AI low-speed aircraft, since one of the missions of the A-29 is to intercept unauthorized flight / smugglers suspect flights (Some Cessna 152 / 172 / 180). For this mission, the A-29 has a spotlight on the right nose fuselage, so the suspect aircraft can be identified during the night;

A-29_SuperTucano.JPG

For the USAF/Afghanistan, however, this hole seems to be concealed:

33644_1507330850.jpg

• 1 month later...

Is the project still alive?

|Motherboard|: Asus TUF Gaming X570-PLUS,

|WaterCooler|: Corsair H115i Pro,

|CPU|: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X,

|RAM|: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200MHz DDR4,

|SSD|: Kingston A2000 500GB M.2 NVMe,

|SSD|: Kingston 2.5´ 480GB UV400 SATA III,

|SSHD|: Seagate Híbrido 2TB 7200RPM SATA III,

|GPU|: MSI Gaming 980Ti,

|Monitor|: LG UltraWide 34UM68,

|Joystick 1|: Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog,

|Joystick 2|: T.Flight Rudder Pedals,

|Head Motion|: TrackIr 5.

Pretty much

:thumbup:

<3

|Motherboard|: Asus TUF Gaming X570-PLUS,

|WaterCooler|: Corsair H115i Pro,

|CPU|: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X,

|RAM|: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200MHz DDR4,

|SSD|: Kingston A2000 500GB M.2 NVMe,

|SSD|: Kingston 2.5´ 480GB UV400 SATA III,

|SSHD|: Seagate Híbrido 2TB 7200RPM SATA III,

|GPU|: MSI Gaming 980Ti,

|Monitor|: LG UltraWide 34UM68,

|Joystick 1|: Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog,

|Joystick 2|: T.Flight Rudder Pedals,

|Head Motion|: TrackIr 5.

I know itspretty low on the priority list compared to the Harrier and Mig, but "pretty much" is a little concerning...

This aircraft really appeals to me.

Dont get me wrong..its coming as scheduled

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Dont get me wrong..its coming as scheduled

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

:thumbup:

Mainboard: ASUS Maximus X Hero Intel Z 370

CPU: Intel Core i7-8086K @ 4.0 GHz

Memory: 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR4-3000

Graphics Card: ASUS NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 10GB

Monitor ASUS PA 329 32" @ 4K

1 SSD Samsung 860 PRO 256 GB

1 SSD Samsung 860 PRO 4 TB

Windows 10 - 64 V. 2004

CH Pro combatstick, throttle and pedals

I dont really get why the Mig-19 stands in front of the Super Tucano in the line. The only glory of the Mig was a flop from the F-4 (the lack of cannons in it´s early versions), but as a attack aircraft lover myself, I am suspect to say. I guess I´ll keep my fingers crossed through the whole year.

I dont really get why the Mig-19 stands in front of the Super Tucano in the line.

AFAIK it's not in front, just alongside.

Super Tucano is being done by the core Razbam team, who are focused on updates to the Harrier and Mirage.

Mig-19 is being done by Overstratos and his sub team (if this is still true from him pre-Razbam), inconjunction with Razbam.

Edited by Buzzles

• 3 weeks later...

Razbam is pushing the Super Tucano forward;

30531125_1665573063529325_3482581537700970496_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=08c71d4832d715d0f3e64bc42db2e337&oe=5B68CDD8

30725214_1672747606145204_5546465365271248896_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=89152286284072448fde42b02d6d2d94&oe=5B53D2F1

The right side light spot is also visible here:

30725107_1672747616145203_6855891737227821056_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=a18b66f8a57c42ed48d3b2d1b1d1ce03&oe=5B7142F7

While the interior still does not show any progress yet, the exterior seems pretty much good to go from my point of view, for brake pads, arresting loops and antennas are there;

We are lucky to have Razbam developing for DCS!

So your ok paying a lot of money for an incomplete module that given by Razdam's completion history on the M2000c 3+ years later with a lot of promises and assurances still is not completed.

Why would it any different for the A-29b ?

Maybe you need to review the below thread ....

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=195798&page=45

Razbam mentioned his is roadmap thread "Also, we are putting final touches to the M2000C module" that was well over a year ago lol .. "final touches" :megalol: have you seen the outstanding bug/incomplete list in the M2000c page ?

Edited by F900EX

So your ok paying a lot of money for an incomplete module that given by Razdam's completion history on the M2000c 3+ years later with a lot of promises and assurances still is not completed.

Why would it any different for the A-29b ?

Maybe you need to review the below thread ....

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=195798&page=45

Razbam mentioned his is roadmap thread "Also, we are putting final touches to the M2000C module" that was well over a year ago lol .. "final touches" :megalol: have you seen the outstanding bug/incomplete list in the M2000c page ?

I’m completely fine with it… for me it’s simple.

I understand the complexities of developing and the risks when purchasing a module at this level. I believe the method is working through short term failures to gain long term success, which applies to every developer. Razbam understands the investment of time and money plus success and failure to develop their products, or they would not be in business.

Their modules are amazing and constantly evolving, and they will continue to update them. There is no such thing as a “completion history” on a platform that is constantly evolving while attempting to simulate real life. Think about it, we have been given the luxury to purchase a product that comes with years and years of support and updates. I do not see myself losing trust in Razbam and they are certainly not losing perspective. We are extremely lucky they are developing DCS modules for pennies on the dollar.

I respect your opinion F900EX… but try to find the positive things that are happening with DCS and developers like Razbam in contrast to the unfairness you feel.

I’m completely fine with it… for me it’s simple.

I understand the complexities of developing and the risks when purchasing a module at this level. I believe the method is working through short term failures to gain long term success, which applies to every developer. Razbam understands the investment of time and money plus success and failure to develop their products, or they would not be in business.

Their modules are amazing and constantly evolving, and they will continue to update them. There is no such thing as a “completion history” on a platform that is constantly evolving while attempting to simulate real life. Think about it, we have been given the luxury to purchase a product that comes with years and years of support and updates. I do not see myself losing trust in Razbam and they are certainly not losing perspective. We are extremely lucky they are developing DCS modules for pennies on the dollar.

I respect your opinion F900EX… but try to find the positive things that are happening with DCS and developers like Razbam in contrast to the unfairness you feel.

That's a fair reply and I respect you opinion also, I've read most of the issues and the history behind the M2000c and the Harrier and I feel for the players who have spend good money on the bases that Razbam will see the Modules from start to finish, like Vitormouraa stated above, Razbam has been amazing on "selling the dream", "Very active and good communication during the development, and from the another discussion again I think this is a very important view as mentioned by fjacobsen ... "So shortly after early access the "economic" motivation declines and it becomes more important to get the next money cow ready for early access". Personally I think this is a very good point.

I might be new around DCS but I have been playing aircraft sim platforms since the Vic-20 (Flight Path 737), in my personal career I have been in Aviation for 20+ years, buying, financing aircraft. For many years when I sold corporate jets, transparency and communication are vital for a smooth transaction, my point is Prowler111 stated in the road map thread

"Also, we are putting final touches to the M2000C module. Deadlines have been set" What happened to this??

All I am saying is the people having bought the module should at least be given a realistic timeline of when RazBam expect to complete the module. Bugs and issues are separate, I don't expect every minor issue to be fixed, but again players (customers) who bought the M2000c and Harrier should get what was sold/promised to them, that's where I really feel RAZBAM have been unfair here.

Communication does not cost anything ... The last update I can find was in January, we are nearly in May, how come it takes so long to get an answer? there have been plenty of posts regarding this issue and not one reply from any of the RAZBAM group. They are on here on a weekly bases.

I'm a fair, reasonable guy, I am very patient and I do not like being negative but it's not nice when players who have supported over all the years and now have given up because they feel what was told to them will never happen, meanwhile other modules are been promoted in the same way the M2000c was. It all goes back to what fjacobsen said above.

• 4 weeks later...

A-29_SuperTucano.JPG

This is one from our beloved air force -FAC-.

I'm so happy that Razbam is working on this

My rig specs:

Intel Core i7 4770 @3.4Ghz // Corsair 16GB DDR3 // MoBo Asus Z87K // HDD 1TB 7200RPM // eVGA Nvidia GTX 760GT 2GB DDR5 // LG 3D 47" 1920x1080 // Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS // Saitek Combat Pro Pedals // Thrustmaster MFD Cougar pack // PS3 Eye + FTNOIR