great 1/2 price sale on

chaser

The vintage aircraft are a nice surprises... so much more feeling though WW2 apparently is somewhat incomplete as an environment... so is DCS overall... but the aircraft are good... I hope we get the rest :smilewink:

Get a campaign for the Spitfire it will change your mind. I felt like I was really flying combat missions in Normandy. VERY well researched and very detailed.

Hopefully they can expand the map to include early war Battle of Britain scenarios and later 8th Air Force bombing campaigns.

I accidentally also the Mi-8 and L-39ZA... and a few campaigns. What I read some campaigns can be a very good experience, but some players of course have a different view. I blame the community for exceeding my budget but at least the money goes to "a good purpose".

Couldn't resist the Mig-15 (& campaign for it). First impressions are great - awesome plane with some quirky characteristics.

Nice to see more people picking up a great platform! Do drop by the DCS Finland server some day if you're not already flying there - I do see some Mukelos flying time to time :smilewink:

SA-342 Ka-50 Mi-8 AJS-37 F-18 M2000C AV-8B-N/A Mig-15bis CA --- How to learn DCS

Get a campaign for the Spitfire it will change your mind. I felt like I was really flying combat missions in Normandy. VERY well researched and very detailed.

Hopefully they can expand the map to include early war Battle of Britain scenarios and later 8th Air Force bombing campaigns.

What I figure the Mig-15 and WW2 campaigns would be pretty much a must if you want to get the most out of these aircraft, I went with the Epsom campaign. (Spitfire has 3 campaigns I believe - would need a few for german planes as well!) I hope the multiplayer community can find more uses for these aircraft in a few years... I'm building one half-baked CoOp scenario myself with all of them, german side not flyable though.

SA-342 Ka-50 Mi-8 AJS-37 F-18 M2000C AV-8B-N/A Mig-15bis CA --- How to learn DCS

Nevada purchased

Can’t wait to fly NTTR tomorrow in the Hornet

Also, A4

Edited by POV1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

23 yrs USAF MSgt retired AMMO Munitions Tech

Red Flag 4 times

Ryzen 5 2600 @ 3.7, FE RTX 2070 Super, 32 gig ddr 4 @2933, 500gig m.2...850 evo 240 ssd, 1 tb 7200rpm storage drive, X56 HOTAS,

Track Ir 5-retired....HP Reverb v2...VR

F 16C blk 50

F/A-18C lot 20

Community A-4E

Mirage 2000

Nice to see more people picking up a great platform! Do drop by the DCS Finland server some day if you're not already flying there - I do see some Mukelos flying time to time :smilewink:

Thanks - I might. Im more of a lone wolf but I suppose online flying is the way to go once I've gone thru all the missions & campaigns...

A-10C Warthog | AJS-37 Viggen | F-5E Tiger II | Mig-15bis | MiG-19P Farmer

@Rudel_chw Thx for your opinion, I just bought PG ...

You are welcome :) ... I enjoy getting new maps, as each single aircraft I already own benefits from having a new operations theater, thus making them more worthwhile purchases than single aircraft/helo modules.

I ended up using the Sale to purchase second licenses of two maps: Nevada and PG ... intending to use them on a Server PC that I'm assembling ... I'm eagerly waiting on DCS' dedicated server, lets hope it gets released soon :D

Best regards

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB