BFT - no flight instructor voice in training mission after upgrade

A weird bug appeared after I upgraded DCS World to .2.5.3.212350: The flight instructor disappeared in the practice missions! I had flown for a few minutes in BFT06 practice mission when I realised I was alone. For testing purposes I rebooted the 'puter and also tested previous missions, where it used to work. Rebooting didn't help and no practice missions works anymore (I've tested three other, apart from #6).

The FE works fine in the check rides (campaign) but not in the practice missions.

Is there some setting somewhere I'm not aware of?

Edited by moggel

i7-3930K CPU @ 3.20GHz; 16Gb DDR3; GeForce GTX 1070; Windows 10; TM Warthog HOTAS

The voice overs are nearly identical between the campaign and practice missions so I would recommend a DCS Repair and / or uninstall and reinstall the campaign.

I was afraid of that. Gonna try updating to the even newer version of DCS, then repair and hope I won't have to reinstall. I assume I will lose my campaign progress if I re-install the campaign, right?

i7-3930K CPU @ 3.20GHz; 16Gb DDR3; GeForce GTX 1070; Windows 10; TM Warthog HOTAS