=BURNING SKIES= WWII Server

eekz

Eekz, would you please let the Mustang Texture Mod pass the IC check on your server? It's much better then the stock one. Even Waggs use it in his hornet tutorial videos and it might be included in future release of DCS. :)

Gigabyte Z390 Gaming X | i7 9700K@5.0GHz | Gainward Phantom GS RTX 3080 | 32GB DDR4@3200MHz | HP Reverb | TrackIR 5 | TM Warthog HOTAS | MFG Croswinds | DCS PD 1.0 / Steam VR SS 170%

Eekz, would you please let the Mustang Texture Mod pass the IC check on your server? It's much better then the stock one. Even Waggs use it in his hornet tutorial videos and it might be included in future release of DCS. :)

I'm not sure if it's possible to allow specific mods in Integrity Check... How the game know that it's a specific Mustang texture mod if vanilla client has no a reference of it?

Куплю B-17, можно B-24. B-29 не предлагать!

Burning Skies

=Burning Skies= @ Facebook

I'm not sure if it's possible to allow specific mods in Integrity Check... How the game know that it's a specific Mustang texture mod if vanilla client has no a reference of it?

Don't know but 104th Phoenix, Official Buddy Spike, Through The Inferno and more thrusted servers allow Mustang Caucasus Texture Mod.:)

Do you want me to talk to Mustang to give some more details or you will have a word with him yourself ?

Edited by =Pedro=

Gigabyte Z390 Gaming X | i7 9700K@5.0GHz | Gainward Phantom GS RTX 3080 | 32GB DDR4@3200MHz | HP Reverb | TrackIR 5 | TM Warthog HOTAS | MFG Croswinds | DCS PD 1.0 / Steam VR SS 170%

No worries. Playoffs will use the current mission up to the end of December. Mission scripting engine which I've called BSEngine is working, but it will required some period of testing and I don't want to interfere with play-offs. I think that January will be free flight&fight month and if BSEngine works fine, 2019 Season will begin in February with new missions, events and activities in the game.

Burning Skies

Server doesn't show up again and if I try to connect via IP it says server is offline. Running open beta, two days ago it was fine. Now again the server is invisible and can't join a MP session by typing in the IP adress ... WTF ?!?

Server doesn't show up again and if I try to connect via IP it says server is offline. Running open beta, two days ago it was fine. Now again the server is invisible and can't join a MP session by typing in the IP adress ... WTF ?!?

Did you update Open Beta to 2.5.3.24984 yesterday?

Burning Skies

As long as the current mission is up - no. It'll be on the the server up to the end of December

Hi eekz,

Will you host the new mission on the dedicated server?

Specs:

Asus Z97 PRO Gamer, i7 4790K@4.6GHz, 4x8GB Kingston @2400MHz 11-13-14-32, Titan X, Creative X-Fi, 128+2x250GB SSDs, VPC T50 Throttle + G940, MFG Crosswinds, TrackIR 5 w/ pro clip, JetSeat, Win10 Pro 64-bit, Oculus Rift, 27"@1920x1080

Settings:

2.1.x - Textures:High Terrain:High Civ.Traffic:Off Water:High VisRan:Low Heatblur:High Shadows:High Res:1920x1080 RoC:1024 MSAA:4x AF:16x HDR:OFF DefS: ON GCI: ON DoF:Off Lens: OFF C/G:390m Trees:1500m R:max Gamma: 1.5

I guess the real question is, when are you starting to test the Dedicated Server software? Now, or not until the new mission?

We've been already testing some parts of it for a while. I don't think it's ok to share more details than ED has shared :music_whistling:

Burning Skies

Well, tried the server.

Couldn't enable labels (SHF_F10 didn't work), then I lost enemy planes every time they zoomed into sky. DCS must be the worst sim in terms of spotting capability (planes are washed out against dark sky, and it is impossible to track them without labels, forcing you to choose between full "realism" or playability). In fact, in real life you wouldn't loose a plane against the sky so easily... so this kinda defeats all the "realism" DCS brings to the table. Would be nice to have a solution.

I'm using a 34"ultrawide IPS monitor, color calibrated with good contrast, can track in all other sims, but not on DCS. Sad.

Well, tried the server.

Couldn't enable labels (SHF_F10 didn't work), then I lost enemy planes every time they zoomed into sky. DCS must be the worst sim in terms of spotting capability (planes are washed out against dark sky, and it is impossible to track them without labels, forcing you to choose between full "realism" or playability). In fact, in real life you wouldn't loose a plane against the sky so easily... so this kinda defeats all the "realism" DCS brings to the table. Would be nice to have a solution.

I'm using a 34"ultrawide IPS monitor, color calibrated with good contrast, can track in all other sims, but not on DCS. Sad.

Oh boy...