Co Pilot won't fire

Passero

I am learning the Huey and started to get into combat.

I am trying to let my Co pilot do the shooting so I can focus on flying but he won't shoot...

I tried with both "Return Fire" and just "Fire" and when I sit in his seat, the flexible sight is down and working and I can fire so I think everything is setup right in the cockpit.... Weapons armed and so on.

I tried flying to an enemy and he was firing at me but the co pilot didn't do anything... At first I thought I was to far away but when I was really close he didn't do anything either so I ended up dead...

What could be the reason for this?

And one additional question... When you do combat missions with the Huey, do you ever fire yourself or do you leave that always up to the co pilot so you can focus on flying?

I am learning the Huey and started to get into combat.

I am trying to let my Co pilot do the shooting so I can focus on flying but he won't shoot...

I tried with both "Return Fire" and just "Fire" and when I sit in his seat, the flexible sight is down and working and I can fire so I think everything is setup right in the cockpit.... Weapons armed and so on.

I tried flying to an enemy and he was firing at me but the co pilot didn't do anything... At first I thought I was to far away but when I was really close he didn't do anything either so I ended up dead...

What could be the reason for this?

And one additional question... When you do combat missions with the Huey, do you ever fire yourself or do you leave that always up to the co pilot so you can focus on flying?

According to other posts, there is a bug now. Hopefully resolved in the next patch.

Rockets you must of course fire yourself, and if you play the included campaign, you need to fire guns yourself on some missions. At least I had to. Seems you have the bird pretty much under control. And what made me a better Huey pilot was to get into the campaign right away, as it progresses step by step like some sort of training campaign. I felt it like that anyway.

Cheers!

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk