Dust effect

I wanted to comment on something that I have long suspected is not real. The effect of dust on the UH-1H is exaggerated, both flying a few meters above the ground, and taking off and landing. This is somewhat annoying, which also reveals our position. To demonstrate this, I am attaching two videos. The first is the dust effect on DCS and the second is a true low fly and landing.

Old and reported. It is a problematic across the map.

In your IRL example video the terrain can be moisturized from the previous weather as well to make it so that you don't get any dust. It is difficult to say that how much dust and where should come, but it is depending from the weather system in DCS that should affect these things.

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.

Old and reported. It is a problematic across the map.

In your IRL example video the terrain can be moisturized from the previous weather as well to make it so that you don't get any dust. It is difficult to say that how much dust and where should come, but it is depending from the weather system in DCS that should affect these things.

You're right, it will depend on the humidity. I've also seen videos of dusty landings and takeoffs, but not this dense white powder.

A less dense arid colored powder, not white, visible for several kilometers would be fine.

To be honest, I would like to see an increase in density when landing in sandy arid conditions or snow. Brown/white out are real hazards of helicopter operations, it would be great to have that simulated or as an option in settings.