Problem in the stick X55

I have a X55 Rhino.

The throttle works good.

The stick suddenly don´t dettect the buttons and povs.

I can see the green lights under the 3 povs works, in the programming software of saitek i can see that dettect the movement of the stick (pitch and roll) but it don´t do nothing when i press a button ore move a pod.

I switch in other usb 3.0 and 2.0 and the same problem.

?

I had a similar issue with the X52 and know others who have had this kind of issue. Saitek does not employ the highest quality solderers to assemble their hardware. I have had to go into more than one of their joysticks and reconnect a solder joint or two. You may want to open it up and have a look inside. I cannot speak to every case but the times that I have done it, the lose wire was very obvious.

My X55 (knock wood) has not given me any problems but I know others who it has and they also found lose solder joints that came apart.

...I have had to go into more than one of their joysticks and reconnect a solder joint or two. You may want to open it up and have a look inside...
Can you please elaborate in a more precise way what you mean with "reconnect a solder joint..." and go step by step, because I have the same problem as Rikus. I've contacted MadCatz Support, but it seems they're too lazy to respond :helpsmilie:

BiBa...............BigBang

WIN 11-64 Pro. MoBo: ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-F GAMING. SSD: LEXAR 790 4TB. CPU: Intel Core i9-9900K. GPU: MANLI RTX 2080 Ti. RAM: HyperX 3200 MHz 64 GB. Monitor: ASUS 4K 28"/VR: Pimax 4K/TrackIR-5/SAITEK X55-Yoke-Rudder-Trim Wheel.