Air to Air Physics

Rikus

Air to Air Physics will come with 1.5 gold?

Or thats for 2.0?

About 8 years since Flaming Cliffs 1 and A/A still has a poor simulation, something i can´t believe when we are talking about a combat simulator.

I think this stuff should be one of the prior things to solve.

LOL, A2A physics have been here for years. What aircraft are you displeased with?

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Missiles.

He is talking about Air to Air missiles. And not only physics, but guiding and trayectories.

Before LOL´s try to understand what he is talking about.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

Would be nice to see the avionic/missile kinematic/missile guidance stuff improved in the near future!

Its okay now, but I think it definitely could get better and more complex; think jamming for example, or how AMRAAMs loft, etc. :thumbup:

Lord of Salt

Missiles.

He is talking about Air to Air missiles. And not only physics, but guiding and trayectories.

I wish Rikus could explain because I do not see any mention missiles and missiles physics are there as well for a while now. WIP like many other things.

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Should we wait for the Rikus to clarify before this turn to another "missile thread"? We have more that enough of those.

To whom it may concern,

LOL, we don't even know what he is asking yet.

To whom it may concern,

I´ve told you so, i know Rikus and he is talking about ED´s improvements on missiles. I think it´s a fair question to ask if the new missiles work would be included in 1.5 Gold or 2.0 versions.

But you can insist in laughing if you want.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

It´s true that i don´t mention "missiles physics", i only say Aire To Air, and then you put this link:

If you see my avatar, you can check i registered in this forum in 2006, so, do you really think i don´t know what flight model has every plane?

Missiles.

This is what i´m talking about.

This is what still needs a big improvement

Ok, thanks for clarifying. Esac_mirmidon, you where right, it is another missile thread. Never mind.

To whom it may concern,