Mission 1- aircraft doesn’t move

Hi

Started all ok. Brakes are off. Pushing the throttle forward doesn’t move the aircraft an inch apart from the engine starting to smoke!

Toggling wheel brakes doesn’t change that.

Feels as if imaginary wheel chocks are on!

Frustrating!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by MrTInc71

Hi,

I just tested, it works fine for me, but I have a few ideas what might be going on:

a) you have your brake axis reversed, so when you step off the brakes they are actually on.

2) you are trying to apply a lot of throttle with low prop pitch. Set it manually to 12:00

3) you are applying full throttle with the MW50 switch off. Switch it on, but full throttle shouldn't even be needed.

Let me know if this helped.

Hi,

I just tested, it works fine for me, but I have a few ideas what might be going on:

a) you have your brake axis reversed, so when you step off the brakes they are actually on.

No axis reverse in action

2) you are trying to apply a lot of throttle with low prop pitch. Set it manually to 12:00

Cold start 1230 position. Manually to 1200. Working!

Key binding for auto pitch?!?

3) you are applying full throttle with the MW50 switch off. Switch it on, but full throttle shouldn't even be needed.

N/a

Mission 1- aircraft doesn’t move

Hi,

Also can’t get the speed up fir more than 450 kmph! Weird. All boosts on