Storm before the calm mission

Hi Baltic

I managed to get to grips with the nice missions, however I can’t see any radio channels for this mission in the brief?!??

No chatter at all with the standard channels upon starting the mission ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 4 months later...

I appreciate all the work you've done BD and not meant as a criticism. I would recommend putting something in the briefing panels or the main text that "please refer to the kneeboard for additional info" when it comes to frequencies. This confused me as well. I was used to seeing it in the panels and I started digging through the forums for an explanation. Just a suggestion. If I overlooked it then apologies.

Nvidia GTX-1080

Intel i7-4820K 3.7 Ghz

ASUS ROG Rampage IV Extreme MB

32 GB Memory

Windows 7 Pro 64 Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I appreciate all the work you've done BD and not meant as a criticism. I would recommend putting something in the briefing panels or the main text that "please refer to the kneeboard for additional info" when it comes to frequencies. This confused me as well. I was used to seeing it in the panels and I started digging through the forums for an explanation. Just a suggestion. If I overlooked it then apologies.

Hey dude, thanks for feedback & suggestion. I actually should do that! I’ll update the introduction to the campaign and then briefings of the missions I will be working on / fixing. Thanks!

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png