That didn't last long...

Raisuli

Happy to announce I got the Warbrd and T50-CM2 ordered tonight. Inventory is still in stock 32 minutes after the restock. Things are starting to settle down. I will finally have a worthy stick for my pit. Throttle is being scratch built from steel. Still need to decide on grip and base buttons.

SCHOOL

IMG_5021.thumb.JPG.cb3e57db9239142c674ce7e5e8ce8e7c.JPG

IMG_9122.thumb.JPG.e36aea0efcd0f89dafe0027c04165899.JPG

That didn't last long...

Thanks. It is all scratch built.

BTW, 10 hours later the CM2 is still available.

SCHOOL

Super nice setup, I imagine when you enter there you are in another world and then...

Dady dady...

Not now kid, I’m chasing a bandit..

But dady...

Stop bugging me kid, you mom is in the kitchen.

Dady...can you borrow me MY yellow ladder? I need it to climb to my cradle.

When I use my rift I’m in another world too and that kid situation here is...dady dady look look this is a huge knife...not now kid, go with your mom...but dady, mom is in the phone with uncle mike, the guy who is coming every day when you leave to work.

hahahaha.

Edited by arturojgt

Arturo "Chaco" Gonzalez Thomas

• 2 weeks later...

That didn't last long...

My Virpil products arrived today!! Ordered after the preorder ended on the 28th of March. That was fast!!!!!!!!!!

SCHOOL

My order number is 1703191023, can you tell your order number?

I ordered too in that date but the only answer that I got I “90 days”.

I think that they know which orders are ready to send, orders to be completed in a week and which orders are not in production yet.

I bough few months ago the slew update for my warthog from a guy and he was always informing about the orders state and was a 50 u$s aproxímate purchase, I bought almost 500 u$s to Virpil and the only thing I got from them is the copy and paste is the “90 days windows”.

I know they are going to send the items (I already have your products, this is an upgrade to my grip and base T50CM to a CM2, but that little part, “the customer care part”, it seems no so important to them.

It’s a pity because I have to travel almost 500 km to pickup my stuff.

Comodore 64c, 1530 datasette, 1541 floppy diskdrive, DCS cartridge, competition pro joystick, 14” Tv with VCR.

Edited by arturojgt

Warbrd and T50-CM2

Don’t you have your order number? Comparing the two number maybe I could have an idea where the Virpil production is.

Dream Commodore 64 C, 1530 datasette, 1541 floppy disk drive, DCS cartridge, competition pro joystick, 14” Tv with VCR.

1374921643_CapturadePantalla2019-04-10ala(s)19_32_54.png.43cf4dcffc42869e463500ddec8b21da.png

Edited by arturojgt

Hey arturjgt,

when I understood SHOOL right, he did not pre-order as we did, just to point that out.

But maybe this could give you some idea for you specific pre-order..

https://forum.virpil.com/index.php?/topic/472-pre-order-schedule-update/

In my case it seems I have to wait even longer than you due to the fact that there is nothing written about my also pre-ordered throttle-unit.

Hey arturjgt,

when I understood SHOOL right, he did not pre-order as we did, just to point that out.

But maybe this could give you some idea for you specific pre-order..

https://forum.virpil.com/index.php?/topic/472-pre-order-schedule-update/

In my case it seems I have to wait even longer than you due to the fact that there is nothing written about my also pre-ordered throttle-unit.

Thank you for share that info, it seems that I need to pay more attention to the Virpil forum.

Dream Commodore 64C, 1530 datasette, 1541 floppy disk drive, DCS cartridge, competition pro joystick, 14” Tv with VCR.

I ordered my CM2 Grip and base 17-03-19 and they assigned me the number 1023, so my order number is 1703191023 and I'm still waiting here. I was reading a guy called SCHOOL in the Eagle dynamics forum saying that he placed a common order after the restock for a CM2 grip and a warbird base the 03-29-19 and the items arrived the 04-10-19. Now I read in a post here about the preorder state:

We’re pleased to confirm that pre-orders will start dispatching in May - ahead of the 90 day time frame, starting with pre-orders consisting of the following products:

VPC WarBRD Base

VPC WarBRD Grip

VPC Constellation DELTA Grip

VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Grip

And the CM2 BASE?

So regular orders after the preorder period have high priority than preorders, I don't know why for VIRPIL a guy who willing to send money in advance to them wort more than we. We sent money to them in advance, WE SEND MONEY IN ADVANCE TO YOU, we bet for you! we are that good friend that we all have that is willing to lend us money, but instead of us honoring the debt with him and returning the money to him we prefer to leave him at the end of the line and honor the debt with other people that chose to not support us when why asked. Maybe I'm wrong but this how this look and this what I'm thinking right now.

Come on Virpil, I'm pretty sure that you are knowing which preorder number you shipped and which you are fulfilling right now.

I need to travel nearly 500 km and stay in a hotel room for 2 days to pick up my stuff, I wrote two or three times to Virpil support asking for an approximated shipping date to plan the trip and the only answer that I got is the "90 days windows".

You can do better. I already have your products here and I know the quality but we, the preorders guys are almost a little crowdfunding group for you, we deserve more detailed info about our orders and priority too.

Thank you and I'm hoping that my words here will not drag me at the end of the waiting line.

Thank to Cypher for the answer.

“Your pre-order includes the VPC MongoosT-50CM base which has not been released yet and is still in production stages. This is why your pre-order has not yet been shipped.”

My previous post is the result of the doubt being replaced by uncertainty. Thank you Cypher for your answer, you changed uncertainty for knowledge. My mind is in peace now.

Dream Commodore 64C, 1530 datasette, 1541 floppy disk drive, DCS cartridge, competition pro joystick, 14” Tv with VCR.

Thank to Cypher for the answer.

“Your pre-order includes the VPC MongoosT-50CM base which has not been released yet and is still in production stages. This is why your pre-order has not yet been shipped.”

My previous post is the result of the doubt being replaced by uncertainty. Thank you Cypher for your answer, you changed uncertainty for knowledge. My mind is in peace now.

Where did he write this?

I have not ordered any base only only preordered the grip...so why it is not shipped yet?

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽  Valve Index 🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, Virpil Alpha Grip, Virpil CM3 Throttle + Control Panel 2, Winwing Orion (Skywalker) Pedals, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VF-103.png

Comodore 64c, 1530 datasette, 1541 floppy diskdrive, DCS cartridge, competition pro joystick, 14” Tv with VCR.

Nice rig there buddy. Hope that's a color TV (and not B/W). ;):megalol:

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

Where did he write this?

I have not ordered any base, only preordered the grip...so why it is not shipped yet?

Sent a PM to Cypher in the virpil forum. He replied to my that. I ordered a CM so that is the reason why they keep me waiting.

I've pre-ordered a CM2 grip only and it hasn't shipped yet, while they happily send out non-preordered grips.

Really poor show Virpil. I am really losing my patience here.

Send a PM directly to Cypher in the virpil forum, he is the guy that you must talk.

At naysayers, this is relatively common (regarding bank transfers), and shouldn't be a ''deal killer''. Either you trust the recipient or not. If you don't, then you should avoid online business in general. Not sure why they would insist on this method, but it's not that big a deal, probably related to lower fees and making sure you can't cancel the payment after they ship.

Slaw, maker of the ultra-high end Slaw Device Viper RX pedals I own also prefers bank transfers. Baur also used to operate via bank transfers before he joined Virpil afaik. Fyi, it was about a four month wait for my Slaw pedals, too.

Edited by zhukov032186

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2