Helicopters Tournament 5

Alpenwolf

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This event need more slots i think... :)

Because we are going to die very fast in this one -.-

So, you mean more lives? Because more slots would only result in a huge furball at bullseye, which it almost is.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

Agresor and his mates ran some tests on the mission and it seems as if the Ka-50's can see EVERYTHING due to the fact that it's winter and snowy. No place for the Huey's or the Gazelles to mask themselves. Therefore I've changed the season to Autumn.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

Hi Alpen, I ask you please if you can change the gazelle for the uh since I have too many problems with the flashes on the screen and it is difficult for me to fly while I have seizures.

I have this problem.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3762582&postcount=135

You'd be on the reserve list for the Huey if that's ok with you?

I can't increase the number of transport helicopters, because they are very decisive for the outcome of the battle.

Sorry, buddy.

SnowTiger SA342M (preferably if available) OR SA342L

The only ground targets will be BRDM-2's deployed by the Mi-8's. Only 1 Mi-8 pilot so far, and we already have 1 Gazelle M pilot, soI'm not sure if you really want that? Please, confirm.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

@Alpenwolf

Thanks for that information.

It sounds like a better choice for me will be the "L" model then.

I considered the Mistral but it appears there are several candidates for that already, so I'll be happy with the SA342L.

Thanks for the clarification regarding the "M" model and thanks for the opportunity to participate in this tournament.

SnowTiger:joystick:

@Alpenwolf

Thanks for that information.

It sounds like a better choice for me will be the "L" model then.

I considered the Mistral but it appears there are several candidates for that already, so I'll be happy with the SA342L.

Thanks for the clarification regarding the "M" model and thanks for the opportunity to participate in this tournament.

As of now 3 Mistrals are still available. If you want, just say so. Otherwise, it's Gazelle L.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments