Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC

23 hours ago, BlackLibrary said:

Try my version:

Apache, A-10A F-14A Integraded
And error handler integraded because for log entrys

some tweaks

Thanks!!  I'll give it a try tonight!  I really appreciate it!

Windows 10 x64 | i5-9600K | ASUS RTX 2080 8GB | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 256GB & 1TB SSD | GIGABYTE Z390 | TM Warthog HOTAS | Virpil WarBRD | Slaw RX Viper v2 | TrackIR 5 | Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys, short question: i reinstalled DCS today and also the raygun.exe and so on. 

When the master warning light in the A-10 C II is lit and i press the button on the ufc to turn it off, the light on the buddy fox keeps flashing some while longer than the one in game. Is this supposed to be like this? 
i actually can‘t remember how it was before.

all other planes seem to work correctly.

Thank you very much!

• 4 months later...

do you use this device for other planes as well? like f-16. Since labelling can not be changed, is it hard to use for other planes?

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

On 9/6/2022 at 11:28 PM, ebabil said:

do you use this device for other planes as well? like f-16. Since labelling can not be changed, is it hard to use for other planes?

I fly VR and it´s a bit tricky with airframes which don´t match the keypad pattern. Doable unless you swap airframes every other day like I do!!!
I have to admit I ended up buying a separate Hornet UFC and Viper ICP devices.

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

wow looks like you bought everything 🙂

I have a tight budget and can afford only one ufc. I mostly fly with viper but I also have a10c, tomcat and bunch of helis. 

The other problem is, my desk's edge is completely covered with sticks and throttle. so if I get a viper icp, either i should put it to a side of the monitor to not to interfere with the screen.

since the buddy fox is very thin compare to viper's, 1st choice would be it though

Edited by ebabil

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

• 3 weeks later...
Am 10.4.2021 um 14:59 schrieb MirabelleBenou:

Received it today, it's really nice !

Just to tell I have to disconnect it and reconnect it after computer startup. It will not be correctly detected (Hand in Raygun is red, until I disconnect & reconnect).

But after that, works fine (until next PC restart 😄 ).

Is there a real solution for this yet? I have to do the same when restarting and it is really annoying.

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Gentlemen, I need help.  I purchased a 2nd hand buddy fox and Windows 11 sees it.  I made the lua scripts changes and copied everything to the correct folders.  Raygun works in DCS for the master caution light, I mapped the buttons in the control options and the buttons respond when pressed correctly.  But as soon as I go back to the live cockpit of the A-10C II, none of the buttons are responsive.   Only two buttons work and are button "4/JKL" which turns on nosewheel steering when pressed and button "5/MNO" that centers the view of the screen to center HUD.

I'm at a loss and can't figure it out.  I've flipped-flopped the lua line entry order back and forth and I've plugged the USB from my powered hub directly to the pc 2.0 and 3.0 ports.

Has anyone else ran across this issue?  Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Darin -     a.k.a.   Hookah

WOW!  I am just now finding this wonderful device.  Some 5 years after release.  Regardless, this is an instant purchase for me/Santa.  I see they are also working on Viper and Hornet versions.  Nice!

https://www.buddy-fox.com/bf-news/development-update-8-22/

System Specs:

Spoiler

💻Processor:13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-13900K - 🧠RAM: 64GB - 🎥Video Card: NVIDIA RTX 4090 - 🥽 Display: Pimax 8kx VR Headset - 🕹️Accessories:  VKB Gunfighter III MCG Ultimate, Thrustmaster TWCS (modified), Thrustmaster TPR Pedals, Simshaker JetPad, Predator HOTAS Mounts, 3D Printed Flight Button Box 

Thrustmaster TWCS Mod

• 10 months later...

@Bamse I just received mine a few weeks ago, everything is great except for the DEPR down button, it does not work. I have tried reaching you through the contact us function on the product page two weeks in a row with different E-Mail addresses incase my first one was black listing your domain, (Becasue they do that for some dumb reason and I can not white list what they block). My order was placed on the 13th of October. If my e-mails did not go through, what is a better way to reach you. I hate to Necro a year old thread, but I don't see any other contact info available to reach you at. 

• 1 month later...
On 7/12/2018 at 9:57 PM, Bamse said:

Hello,

We made an A-10C UFC for sale.

It's a plug 'n play USB device, 35 backlit buttons with dimming and a working Master Caution light.

You can read more about it from www.buddy-fox.com

faded-3-1.jpg

Is this still available? and how Do I order when the webpage appears to be down. Is it discontinued?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/14/2022 at 12:43 AM, Hookah said:

Gentlemen, I need help.  I purchased a 2nd hand buddy fox and Windows 11 sees it.  I made the lua scripts changes and copied everything to the correct folders.  Raygun works in DCS for the master caution light, I mapped the buttons in the control options and the buttons respond when pressed correctly.  But as soon as I go back to the live cockpit of the A-10C II, none of the buttons are responsive.   Only two buttons work and are button "4/JKL" which turns on nosewheel steering when pressed and button "5/MNO" that centers the view of the screen to center HUD.

I'm at a loss and can't figure it out.  I've flipped-flopped the lua line entry order back and forth and I've plugged the USB from my powered hub directly to the pc 2.0 and 3.0 ports.

Has anyone else ran across this issue?  Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Darin -     a.k.a.   Hookah

BUMP.  Anyone ran across this issue.  I've never been able to figure it out.

• 1 month later...
On 1/2/2024 at 8:22 PM, Hookah said:

BUMP.  Anyone ran across this issue.  I've never been able to figure it out.

Did you sort it out?

You need to programme the buttons for yourself.

Rapid

Asus ROG Crosshair Hero VIII , Ryzen 3900X, Nzxt Kraken Z73, Vengence RBG Pro DDR4 3600mhz 32 GB, 2x Corsair MP 600 pcie4 M.2 2 TB , 2x Samsung Qvo SSD 2x TB, RTX 3090 FE, EVGA PSU 800watt, Steelseries Apex Pro. TM WartHog,TM TPR, Track IR, TM 2 x MFD, Asus VG289Q, Virpil Control Panel#2

• 3 weeks later...