Roadmap, A Model and Release Versions?

SgrA

As EA release approached back in March, Cobra said we’d get big progress updates on the A and a “Roadmap” to the release versions. It’s three months later, is this still something we can expect?

Makes sense. Thanks, Cobra!

Spoiler

Ryzen 9 5900X | 64GB G.Skill TridentZ 3600 | Gigabyte RX6900XT | ASUS ROG Strix X570-E GAMING | Samsung 990Pro 2TB + 960Pro 1TB NMVe | HP Reverb G2
Pro Flight Trainer Puma | VIRPIL MT-50CM2+3 base / CM2 x2 grip with 200 mm S-curve extension + CM3 throttle + CP2/3 + FSSB R3L + VPC Rotor TCS Plus base with SharKa-50 grip mounted on Monstertech MFC-1 | TPR rudder pedals

OpenXR | PD 1.0 | 100% render resolution | DCS "HIGH" preset

...I’m personally waiting for the F-14 to exit EA before I purchase...

Waiting for a complete module before purchasing? Are you a Buddhist Monk?

You could be waiting literally years...

F-14 | F/A-18C | F-16C | AJS-37 | M-2000C | A-10C | UH-1H | F-5E | P-51 | Bf 109

Nevada | Persian Gulf | Normandy | Supercarrier

YouTube | Steam | Discord: JayBird#4400

i7-7700K | GTX 980 | 32gb RAM | 500gb SSD | 2TB HDD| Track IR | TM Warthog HOTAS | Logitech Pro Pedals

Haha, yeah. I’m new to DCS and looked at a lot of EA opinions in different forums. Based on what I’ve read EA is just not something I care to support with Eagle Dynamics. I’ll make my purchases when completed products are released. Admittedly this limits what’s available to me since almost everything that’s not EA is still considered to be in various states of incompleteness or broken. I digress though. I do appreciate the openness and communication from many of the developers here.

Super

Yes- but we first need to drill down and fix the remaining major issues in the F-14B before we unveil and commit to a public completion roadmap :)

Yes please focus on sever/game crash, with some player slot bug with F-14B

Thanks again

Real War, Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCs1uki5QsyuHUdvtmWJTOg?view_as=subscriber

Real War, Voice Chat: https://discord.gg/UGa3KMe

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]