At what stage is the development of a new ATFLIR render?

redbrean

At two weeks beeing finished.

Sorry couldnt resist XD

Two weeks is a month (from the signature of one person) :megalol:

"На марсе воду нашли. Не знаю, что делать с этой информацией, но слава богу, что нашли"

It seems they are quite happy with the development, from Wags comments on new F-18 videos so i guess it would not take to much.

Maybe we will se it in the Mavs DDI before having to wait for the ATFLIR implementation.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

It seems they are quite happy with the development, from Wags comments on new F-18 videos so i guess it would not take to much.

Maybe we will se it in the Mavs DDI before having to wait for the ATFLIR implementation.

I really hope for it

"На марсе воду нашли. Не знаю, что делать с этой информацией, но слава богу, что нашли"

I really hope for it

When the AGM65 image changes, we will get ATFLIR soon! I remember that the FLIR option appeared briefly in the official cold-start and glide video about F/A18C. Much of the functionality is fruitful, rather than starting from scratch after release.

Proud owner of:

PointCTRL VR : Finger Trackers for VR -- Real Simulator : FSSB R3L Force Sensing Stick. -- Deltasim : Force Sensor WH Slew Upgrade -- Mach3Ti Ring : Real Flown Mach 3 SR-71 Titanium, made into an amazing ring.

My Fathers Aviation Memoirs: 50 Years of Flying Fun - From Hunter to Spitfire and back again.