THE MUSIC THREAD

asparagin

I think I smell a buuuuuuuuump, oh I think I smell a bump :D (I Think I Smell A Rat, White Stripes)

So, like, we're supposed to post music here, right...?

Some friends recorded it on last december, a "Christmas Ballad" Guitar JAM. It has something around 18 guitarrists playing on the same song, most professional experienced guitarrists.

Enjoy :)

http://www.4shared.com/file/181197109/9589ffac/Jam_Balada_do_Natal.html

Now:

And then with the Great Bon Scott - A Legend!

• Like 1

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

A serious candidate to "Best Band Ever", never heard a single bad song by them.

Without a Doubt!

NiJyHKYGYaQ

• Like 1

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

A serious candidate to "Best Band Ever", never heard a single bad song by them.

Dire Straits.. indeed

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, MSI MEG X570 UNIFY (AM4, AMD X570, ATX), Noctua NH-DH14, EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti XC3 ULTRA, Seasonic Focus PX (850W), Kingston HyperX 240GB, Samsung 970 EVO Plus (1000GB, M.2 2280), 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo DDR4-3600 DIMM CL16, Cooler Master 932 HAF, Samsung Odyssey G5; 34", Win 10 X64 Pro, Track IR, TM Warthog, TM MFDs, Saitek Pro Flight Rudders

here is some stuff i like and that you may not have find already

the following two are for me some of the best songs ever (can't manage to make the Youtube beacon work)

Volare unplugged

Relax PR doomsday version it wasn't on YT yet so i uploaded it

and that one that i discovered recently and i find it pretty cool

all the best songs in one song

***there is some foul words in this song..***

5pidokakU4I

AFI - God called in sick today

FXisSjTr5e0

Kevin Devine

QFR_Dv_AVEw

6OKj8XCYDJM

origanal band

rRVKVMNfaA8

Last one in this post......

WJTiXoMCppw

Edited by joey45
  • Like 1

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

all the best songs in one song

Really nice, the "4 chords" of pop songs are like the "pick of destiny" for rock

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, MSI MEG X570 UNIFY (AM4, AMD X570, ATX), Noctua NH-DH14, EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti XC3 ULTRA, Seasonic Focus PX (850W), Kingston HyperX 240GB, Samsung 970 EVO Plus (1000GB, M.2 2280), 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo DDR4-3600 DIMM CL16, Cooler Master 932 HAF, Samsung Odyssey G5; 34", Win 10 X64 Pro, Track IR, TM Warthog, TM MFDs, Saitek Pro Flight Rudders

A sort of modern and boosted version of AC/DC - louder, faster and more agressive :punk:

Truly awesome band, showing how it's done the Aussie way :P

And the lead guitarrist/singer is far too crazy :D

My personal favourite, with no one less than Lemmy Kilmister as guest.

And an extra one... :)

This will probably get me killed, but I'm posting it anyway :music_whistling:

Another with high ranking on my 'modern' rock selection, another bunch of young Brit geeks having fun and doing it simple and straight to the point :smilewink:

Although nothing fancy, the band has some energy and attitude, more than enough to convince me :)

Great work with the backing vocals :thumbup:

• Like 2

Last one for today, and yet another British band (hey, it's not my fault if America is busy with Justin Bieber and Ke$ha :doh:)

This time, a rather unusual style. With a totally crazy approach, Muse is probably one of the most creative modern bands.

They have covered lots of styles, so it's hard to pick a single song to represent it.

Here's a heavy and fast paced tune, with a very nice instrumental as well (with Matthew Bellamy going Van Halen for the intro :P)

A totally fantastic version of Newley/Bricusse's Feeling Good (better known for Nina Simone's version), my favourite, in fact.

If you like Queen and Nighteen-Eighty-Four, you'll like this :)

30 seconds... are they the only rock band that can do thier songs in acoustic... saying that, when are slip knot releasing thier acoustic album?

H49rAttWmJg

Fantastic voice.... Lisa has a good voice aswel..Love this song though

GfNamZmzPc0

i can just about play this song on my acoustic....another band that can play their songs and acoustic geetars

rUDVARUHEGY

An epic toone

W-yLfm5HsHc

Last one i promise

ICYusBH5ZNU

Edited by joey45

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

A bit of something else. A composer ahead of his time:

• Like 1
Spoiler

I have some of Eriks work somewhere

*****WARNING EPILEPTIC SEIZURE ATTACK*****

8-bit all the way

a better version

Edited by joey45