RWR add-on (in progress)

DiCE81

I'm programing a addon to DCS World, is a external RWR. First is SPO-15, but the idea is create more RWR like F-15 and more. Lights turn on as close lights of RWR of simulator, independently angle of your plane. RWR of add-on is very similar behaivour of RWR of Simulator.

you can see a little video. It need more work, because it is in the beginning

Great!!

I'm looking for a mod just like that to export Russian RWR, F15 RWR and other Flaming Cliffs planes.

Thank you and keep up this good work! :thumbup:

Cheers,

Ron

Callsign   SETUP

I hope soon to have something to up, I finish my master in some days and I will have more time. First, I will finish SPO-15,(in June) and I will put here a link with a alpha version.

Regards

The question is, will need to have the sensors export option opened on the server? If it's this the case will be unusable in most of the online servers. The leavu3 and dcs-remote already have an external RWR (in fact better than the SPO-15 and TWES) but is not working due the export option off.

Edited by JunMcKill
spelling

• 2 weeks later...

I feel your pain, having to use export - sucks. Also, there is going to be a challenge: with the export you can determine any object's position etc, but you can't determine if your AC is being radiated with another object's radar.

i5-9600K@4.8GHz 32Gb DDR4 Asus TUF rtx3080 OC Quest Pro Warthog on Virpil base