Hope for a miracle today!

boedha68

I want Normandy/Assets Pack to be released ASAP also,but really what needs to be done is to finish DCS World 2.5 and merge all the new EDGE Tech with Old Maps into one simple install.Trying to explain to someone new how DCS Install works is harder than reading legal documentation in another language.

Patrick

mini.gif

Disregarding the latest piece of news, ED has ESTIMATED Normandy release by the end of May. That is, I expect it to be released on the 26th of May earliest.

Optimism is all OK, though I've rarely seen such things actually be fullfilled. The positive surprises are those we are not given prior info on... those that we do know of... well.

DCS Finland | SF squadron

I think it will be Friday 28th and everyone will be on the forums spamming F5 just like the release of NTTR, I really enjoyed the hype train that day;)

The 28th of May is a Sunday. :)

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

:doh: Old age, its my B'day on the 28th possibly wishful thinking:)

Well, then, I understand completely, being eight years older, but I have a calendar on my PC desktop image.

:D

Happy Birthday, in case I forget in 2 1/2 weeks.

Edited by cichlidfan

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Hate to be the party pooper here but has it occured to any of you that the month of May has 31 days? :)

Current specs: Windows 10 Home 64bit, i5-9600K @ 3.7 Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Samsung EVO 860 M.2 SSD, GAINWARD RTX2060 6GB, Oculus Rift S, MS FFB2 Sidewinder + Warthog Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Pro rudder pedals.

Hate to be the party pooper here but has it occured to any of you that the month of May has 31 days? :)

Releases/updates are typically occurring on Fridays, hence the dates chosen/guessed are Fridays. May 31 is a Wednesday. June 6th would be apropos but it is also not a Friday.

Anything is possible, of course.

As said... probability is that updates happen on fridays... and the 26th is the last friday this month. Hence I expect the 26th earliest. Might come later.

DCS Finland | SF squadron