This awesome map built for?

Hi everybody,

After long time i'm intended to get back playing.Life kept me away for months if not a year.I have to remember again how to start up The Hog, get my skills back.

I thought as we have NTTR and variety of DLC campaigns, i can restart there, learn the map, remember everything i've forgot.

But hey..

There is no training campaign for NTTR.There is very intensive and i guess well made training campaign but it's for: The Black Sea map which doesn't get old in no way.. :music_whistling:

I don't understand why nobody takes into account that we have very well made and wide Training Range.Las Vegas area is excluded.. There are lot of things you can do by yourself..Especially civilian stuff.

I know i'm whining now and actually i don't even know if i'm in the correct sub-forum (feel free to move it to chit-chat or even remove) but i was kinda upset for not even see a clue of it. (except Baltic Dragon's trailer from last year)

Don't we like it NTTR?

Meant no offense to any Campaign builder.. It's a personal thing! Could be some financial difficulty preventing them spending 45-50 dollars for a map.

But ED backing it up with Red Flag campaigns is cool but not enough..Don't you think?

I think people aren't making missions for it because that version of DCS is still being developed, and campaigns and missions may stop working with updates, also, there are far more players on 1.5 at the moment. This will change after the 2.5 merge.

Training capaign for A-10 has been made before NTTR was released.

I think people aren't making missions for it because that version of DCS is still being developed, and campaigns and missions may stop working with updates, also, there are far more players on 1.5 at the moment. This will change after the 2.5 merge.

Not really, unless NTTR will be given for free like Caucasus.

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro

Training capaign for A-10 has been made before NTTR was released.

I was actually talking about DLC campaigns.Like Training Qualification Campaigns for Caucasus map.

A-10C training by ED is always available.I'm aware of that.

I was actually talking about DLC campaigns.Like Training Qualification Campaigns for Caucasus map.

A-10C training by ED is always available.I'm aware of that.

Missions would have to be completely re-created for NTTR. You can't just plug an existing mission into a different map than it was designed on.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

The A-10 red flag gives you an orientation flip around the patch.

Theres a video series on the campaign from Bunyap

Mission #1

Thermaltake View 91, Z390 Gigabyte Aorus Ultra, i9 9900K, Corsair H150i Pro, 32Gb Trident Z 3200, Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 2080ti, Corsair AX1200i, Warthog A-10 Hotas, MFG Crosswind pedals, TiR5 Pro, HP Reverb Pro

Me too. That campaign was created and offered for sale before NTTR (and before 3rd party campaigns were integrated in the ED store).

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro