Normandy Map Discussion - Page 255 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 05-20-2017, 04:44 PM   #2541
Cowboy10uk

Reputation power: 29
Cowboy10uk is a name known to allCowboy10uk is a name known to allCowboy10uk is a name known to allCowboy10uk is a name known to allCowboy10uk is a name known to allCowboy10uk is a name known to allCowboy10uk is a name known to allCowboy10uk is a name known to allCowboy10uk is a name known to allCowboy10uk is a name known to allCowboy10uk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzzU View Post
Ok, I understand. I'm also heavy into Grand Prix Legends. It's a 1967 F1 sim. Most of us try to keep everything true to 1967. Including how we drive the cars. No modern methods. If someone wants to paint their car pink they can do it, because nobody will see it but them. The same goes for the tracks. I only see the track i've installed, but my track has to match the one online.

So, with that said. If someone wants to modernize the Normandy map. Won't everybody need to download that version to see it online? If that's the case I have no worries because I won't download them. I guess I was worried that Ed would incorporate these changes into the Normandy map and upgrade everybody to the new version.

Thanks
That's a blast from the past, one of th best driving sims that I've ever used. Been a fair few years since I've seen it mentioned mind you.

Cowboy10uk

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

Intel I5 3570K, 24GB DDR3 1600MHZ Ram, 3.5TB Hard Disk, Nvidia GTX 980TI Hybrid black edition, 3 x 23" widescreen monitors,1 X 24" Touchscreen monitor at 6720 X 1080, 1 x Oculus Rift DK2, TM Warthog Hotas, Komodo UH1 Collective, Saitek Pedals, Gametrix 908 Jetseat And a bloody awful Pilot
Cowboy10uk is offline   Reply With Quote