Single missions gone - ED Forums

Notices

Old 09-24-2017, 12:32 PM   #1
Reflected+
Posting Rights Suspended

Reputation power: 0
Reflected is a glorious beacon of lightReflected is a glorious beacon of lightReflected is a glorious beacon of lightReflected is a glorious beacon of lightReflected is a glorious beacon of lightReflected is a glorious beacon of lightReflected is a glorious beacon of lightReflected is a glorious beacon of lightReflected is a glorious beacon of lightReflected is a glorious beacon of lightReflected is a glorious beacon of light
Default Single missions gone

After the latest update of 2.1 I can't see any of my single missions. Only the stock Caucasus missions (2.1!). I can't even navigate up and down in the folders after clicking on the plane type.

My Music
My DCS Skins
B350 Gaming Plus / Ryzen 5 1600 X @ 3,6 / MSI GeForce GTX1070 8192 / 16 GB RAM / Samsung PM961 512 SSD / MS FFB 2 / TM Warthog throttle / Saitek ProFlight pedals / TrackIR 4 PRO
Reflected is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 12:54 PM   #2
sze5003

Reputation power: 1
sze5003 will become famous soon enoughsze5003 will become famous soon enough

You need to take your single missions and put them in the mission folder that's under your username in windows under documents/saved games/dcs/mods/missions.

Before the update I had mine under the missions folder that resides inside the game installation. But seems after the update they are not seen in that location anymore.
sze5003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 02:18 PM   #3
metzger

Reputation power: 3
metzger will become famous soon enoughmetzger will become famous soon enough

Should be a bug. We must be able to browse again or it will be a missions mess in the mission folder. Makes no sens from ED to change this on purpose.
metzger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 02:22 PM   #4
Reflected+
Posting Rights Suspended

Reflected is a glorious beacon of lightReflected is a glorious beacon of lightReflected is a glorious beacon of lightReflected is a glorious beacon of lightReflected is a glorious beacon of lightReflected is a glorious beacon of lightReflected is a glorious beacon of lightReflected is a glorious beacon of lightReflected is a glorious beacon of lightReflected is a glorious beacon of lightReflected is a glorious beacon of light

I ran a repair, and it still stands

My Music
My DCS Skins
B350 Gaming Plus / Ryzen 5 1600 X @ 3,6 / MSI GeForce GTX1070 8192 / 16 GB RAM / Samsung PM961 512 SSD / MS FFB 2 / TM Warthog throttle / Saitek ProFlight pedals / TrackIR 4 PRO
Old 09-24-2017, 02:46 PM   #5
HiJack
Veteran

Reputation power: 75
HiJack is a splendid one to beholdHiJack is a splendid one to beholdHiJack is a splendid one to beholdHiJack is a splendid one to beholdHiJack is a splendid one to beholdHiJack is a splendid one to beholdHiJack is a splendid one to beholdHiJack is a splendid one to beholdHiJack is a splendid one to beholdHiJack is a splendid one to beholdHiJack is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reflected View Post
I ran a repair, and it still stands
Roll back one or two versions and the missions should be there.

Spoiler:

ASUS Z97-PRO, Socket-1150
Intel® Core i7-4770K Processor @ 4.80 GHz
32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR3 2133MHz CL9 4x8GB
Sapphire Radeon TRI-X R9 390X 8GB "OC"
Samsung SSD 850PRO 1TB SSD
WD 2TB Black 3,5", SATA64MB Cache, Dual Processor, 7200RPM
Windows 7 64-bit
Philips 40" 4K LED BDM4065UC
HiJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 04:27 PM   #6
Reflected+
Posting Rights Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiJack View Post
Roll back one or two versions and the missions should be there.
I can open them from the mission editor. I don't want to use an older version, just because there is this bug.

My Music
My DCS Skins
Old 09-24-2017, 06:28 PM   #7
sze5003

Yea it looks like it is a bug. Best thing to do is copy them to your username/documents/saved games/dcs/mods/missions section for now.

When they fix it you should see them like before. I experienced the same as you when I updated and thought it was like that on purpose.
Old 09-24-2017, 10:02 PM   #8
HiJack
Veteran

Reputation power: 75
HiJack is a splendid one to beholdHiJack is a splendid one to beholdHiJack is a splendid one to beholdHiJack is a splendid one to beholdHiJack is a splendid one to beholdHiJack is a splendid one to beholdHiJack is a splendid one to beholdHiJack is a splendid one to beholdHiJack is a splendid one to beholdHiJack is a splendid one to beholdHiJack is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I can open them from the mission editor. I don't want to use an older version, just because there is this bug.
Ah, ok I misunderstood. I thought they were missing from your computer all together.

Spoiler:

ASUS Z97-PRO, Socket-1150
Intel® Core i7-4770K Processor @ 4.80 GHz
32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR3 2133MHz CL9 4x8GB
Sapphire Radeon TRI-X R9 390X 8GB "OC"
Samsung SSD 850PRO 1TB SSD
WD 2TB Black 3,5", SATA64MB Cache, Dual Processor, 7200RPM
Windows 7 64-bit
Philips 40" 4K LED BDM4065UC
HiJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2017, 08:15 AM   #9
Reflected+
Posting Rights Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by sze5003 View Post
Yea it looks like it is a bug. Best thing to do is copy them to your username/documents/saved games/dcs/mods/missions section for now.

When they fix it you should see them like before. I experienced the same as you when I updated and thought it was like that on purpose.
There is no "mods" folder in the DCS folder. Nor in the DCSopenalpha folder. Should I create one?

My Music
My DCS Skins
Old 09-25-2017, 11:50 AM   #10
sze5003

Quote:
There is no "mods" folder in the DCS folder. Nor in the DCSopenalpha folder. Should I create one?
I have mine in a folder I created under the following directory. C:/users/sze5003/saved games/dcs/missions/campaigns/en

Mods was the incorrect folder sorry about that.