ETA on chucks guide?

Kim Jong-un

Err... I have no idea where you heard that, but that's straight up wrong.

A guide is in the works. It may take a few weeks though since I did not have access to an early preview build.

Chuck, We know you're secretly working in Area 51 and are working on guides on everything that fly's...

"There is an art … to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

Douglas Adams, The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy

https://www.cag-51.org/contact

Err... I have no idea where you heard that, but that's straight up wrong.

WHAAAAAT! Someone stating for fact a myth on the interwebs!

How could they! :music_whistling:

It'll get here when it gets here. Thanks for all ya do Chuck.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

ASUS Z390-P, i7-9700K CPU @ 5.0Ghz, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 @ 3200Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe drives (1Tb & 500 Gb), Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Warthog Stick, Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle, Cougar MFDs x3, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.

-={TAC}=-DCS Server

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 970.

ED? What the hack? Somebody please give this man a gun! err...eary access :)

I actually think that it would be best if Chuck waits a bit before releasing a Guide, as it is likely that the first few weeks of the Viper will be subjected to quite a few bug fixes and additions.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

• 1 month later...
Heard that there wasn't going to be one as Chuck is involved with the daily operation of F-16's, and he has therefore chosen not to make any guide whilst he's actively working with the real thing, perhaps in fear of accidently disclosing something classified without persmission.

When you work with something, you are under NDA by the military law to not disclose anything that you are working with. But of course you might be able refer the public information but not your daily operations etc. So if there is public data from pentagon etc, go for it.

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.

When you work with something, you are under NDA by the military law to not disclose anything that you are working with. But of course you might be able refer the public information but not your daily operations etc. So if there is public data from pentagon etc, go for it.

Indeed, but it turns out that "chuck" was under no such restrictions, and that this was nothing but a rumour.

At this rate I'm surprised nobody figured out that I'm also a part time 007, Batman and Santa Claus.

Hahahahah, my daughter wants a Barbie and a Bat-mobile for this Xmas... No joke... I think you can help me with this. :lol:

BTW, thank you for the great job u do with your guides :thumbup:

--

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

36° Stormo Virtuale - Italian Virtual Flight Community

www.36stormovirtuale.net

• 3 weeks later...