MFD integration with Thrustmaster MFD hardware

johnv2pt0

Has the Deka team thought about the problem people who export in game mfds to secondary monitors with Thrustmaster cougar MFDs are going to have because of the size difference?

I'm ignorant in how exporting those sources takes place in the coding, but it would be nice to split the lower half of the mfds into a separate export so nothing is hidden by the thrustmaster mfd bottom bezel.

Would that be possible?

Just an idea/suggestion for Deka, or anyone else...

Consider making long press options for the bottom 3 L/R OSB's on the MFDs in the JF-17, IE short press of a button will make OSB L/R3-5 activate, if you hold it for a second it will make OSB L/R6-8 activate (assuming the labeling scheme is 1-8 top to bottom). Maybe as an option in your extensive special options.

Would make a lot of functionality easier/more intuitive for those with more standard 5x5 button MFD's, instead of having to work a shifting or mouse over option, if you have a thrustmaster or otherwise MFD panel already.

Im sure with thrustmaster TARGET you can make something like this work without too much trouble, but it would be a pretty nice option to enable by default.

Edited by KlarSnow

I was thinking of using the rockers for the extra buttons. If that didn't work out then use a modifier button.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 10700K OC 5.1GHZ / 500GB SSD & 1TB M:2 & 4TB HDD / MSI Gaming MB / GTX 1080 / 32GB RAM / Win 10 / TrackIR 4 Pro / CH Pedals / TM Warthog