Missing Visual G-Force Effect?

FREEZAH

I was wondering why I could cut my wing off without a visual effect to the pilot's view. So I did a test and made a steep dive and pulled quickly all the way back on the stick at around 400 mph. At 10 G the wing will brake, but there is no visual indication of too much G-Pressure (darkening of the Pilot's View).

The effect is only missing if one pulls too hard in a dive.

So my question is: Lack of knowledge or a bug?

Thank you in advance

BTW this is also true for the Su-27. Shouldn't the pilot black out no later than when the plane reaches Zero degrees vertical pitch?

i7-6700k - Asus Z170 Pro Gaming - 16GB RAM - MSI GTX 960 4GB - be quiet pure power 9 700W - Samsung 32" 1920x1080 - Win 7 - Track IR 5 - Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS

the onset of structural overload is going to always be much quicker than the onset of G-LOC if you do that kind of stunt.

If you want to talk to anyone about anything personal, send it to their PM box. Interpersonal drama and ad hominem rebuttal are things that do not belong on a thread viewed by the public.

One thing i have to point out... naming a thread.. "OK, so" is as useful as tits on a bull.