[FIXED] Tacan Volume knob axis broken

RePhil

TACAN Volume Knob does not work. I can bind a controller rotary to it, but it doesn't do anything, does not cause the knob to visually turn. It will work with mouse but not when bound to HOTAS

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Window 10, i9-9900,2080TI, 32GB ram Puma Pro Flight Trainer, 2 x 1TB WB SSD NVMe HP Reverb

TACAN Volume Knob does not work. I can bind a controller rotary to it, but it doesn't do anything, does not cause the knob to visually turn. It will work with mouse but not when bound to HOTAS

Is the exact same problem as the radar range knob, except that you can decrease the range with the key but you can't increase it. You need to use the mouse for that.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 5820K, 32GB DDR4, 3x250GB SSD RAID0, nVidia GTX 1080, Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle, Virpil WarBird base with Thrustmaster Warthog grip, MFG Crosswind rudder pedals - 2484.

What version of DCS are you using?

I can operate the TACAN Volume Knob via mouse and keyboard (default: LCTRL+N, LSHIFT+N) without problems. When mapping these two actions to my HOTAS (throttle or stick), the knob including its animation seems to work fine...

EDIT: I see it now. TACAN Volume Knob Axis is broken. Reported [#43445].

Edited by derelor

1338 - beyond leet

ED Forum rules EN|DE|RU

• 2 months later...