Giving the F-16 another chance... - Page 6 - ED Forums

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-16-2019, 02:20 PM   #51
Low Blow

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzzU View Post
You're a beta tester. Your complaints just make my post the truth.
I am a customer, not a beta tester. They have a tester team for a reason but I'm not sure what they have been doing regarding the FM given how this module performs in BFM compared to its peers. I'm not here to piss people off. I'm here to post my genuine concerns with this module and ask for a fix as soon as possible or at least get some communication from ED that it's on their radar. I'm not really sure what your posts are accomplishing though (apart from raising your post count and being argumentative for the sake of it).

MMSOBGYTAST!

Last edited by Low Blow; 12-16-2019 at 02:28 PM.
Old 12-16-2019, 02:25 PM   #52
BuzzU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Low Blow View Post
Nowhere did I sign anything saying that I was required to contribute to ED's development efforts of this product. I am a customer, not a beta tester.
Most of us know what an EA plane is. You should research it.
Old 12-16-2019, 02:31 PM   #53
Low Blow

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzzU View Post
Most of us know what an EA plane is. You should research it.
most of us aren't on here posting for the sake of posting. Why aren't there mods on here doing something about your useless posts? I know very well what EA is. Maybe you need to go back and read what I've posted a little more carefully.

MMSOBGYTAST!
Old 12-16-2019, 02:40 PM   #54
BIGNEWY
ED Community Manager

Hi all,

This is just turning into arguments now, the OP has expressed his opinion and so have many others so before this thread descends into chaos I will close it.

As always thank you for your feedback during the early access process it is invaluable to us. Keep the bug reports and observations coming, we are making progress and with some more features and fixes planned for the 18th we hope you will continue to enjoy the viper.

thank you
Closed Thread