Harrier Problem

lancer24

Hi, I know this is not the forum for PC aircraft but I am not sure where to go for that. I was wondering if anyone would know a solution to a problem I have with the PC version of the AV-8B ? It seems that I can access the Stores Load Worksheet for the aircraft, shut the aircraft down (through cut off the fuel supply), and can set the parking brake, however I can not seem to be able to change the aircrafts loadout from the 4 fuel tanks it has in its default state to say, maybe carrying missiles or rockets. I do have to also add that I am trying to do this in Prepar3d v4.5 and the AV-8B was made for FSX Acceleration. (maybe that has something to do with it, I don't know) Any help, advice or suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Richard

1183151881_StoresLoadManagement.thumb.jpg.9933e16556a589007915826b16396239.jpg

Wait. You are asking about tech support for prepar3d on the razbam DCS forum? I hate to say it but you got razbamboozled...

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).