[RESOLVED] Is cockpit lighting becoming worse and worse?

ebabil

I think that overdone red lighting is getting unbearable

see the attachment

Screen_200610_204735.thumb.png.d10fbd37b5e19ab932c383898a97d3f4.png

Edited by IronMike

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

yes

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

It is the storm being loudest before it stops unfortunately, indeed. The good news is we are close to a fix (we were hoping to get it in this patch), which will most likely come with the next patch, at least the first part to make everything more bearable/ usable again, before we fine tune everything back to how it was. Thank you again for your tremendous patience.

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

It is the storm being loudest before it stops unfortunately, indeed. The good news is we are close to a fix (we were hoping to get it in this patch), which will most likely come with the next patch, at least the first part to make everything more bearable/ usable again, before we fine tune everything back to how it was. Thank you again for your tremendous patience.

I'm glad, I know it's not you peoples fault. Hopefully the waters will calm down once we get core lighting stabilized for the 2.5.6. branch. Its upsetting but the night lighting in general has been terrible for years and we're finally seeing improvement so hopefully we'll be in a really good state when its all over.

DCS F/A-18C :sorcerer: