Airplane crashes, but no kill.

Solty

In this version, when one shoots down another airplane, and that player manages to stay "alive" as a pilot. He can wait it out and respawn, without giving the credit to the pilot that shot him down.:joystick:

Not only is it unpleasant for a player to see that his "kill" is no longer his, but it is gamebraking, because it takes away points from one of the teams which leads to situations where one team could be winning, but it is not, because many of their kills were "denied" by the BUG.

Some said it is to "reward" the player for successful crash landing, if that is the case, it is broken.

I propose a different system:

When one lands at the base, he gets points that are bonuses to targets destroyed. When one crashlands he will get half of the points for a normal landing, but the one that has shot him down will get points for a "kill" and aircraft destroyed counted. The only possible way that the kill would be denied, should be by landing on your team's airfield. At that point you are actually safe, and you are not a casualty to your team.

:captain:

I've wrote in the wrong section, please move it to the "release version" the issue is present in 1.5.4 stable version. Thank you.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]In 21st century there is only war and ponies.

My experience: Jane's attack squadron, IL2 for couple of years, War Thunder and DCS.

My channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyAXX9rAX_Sqdc0IKJuv6dA