How to see anything of "combined Arms"?

artmustel

I am totally new here. I got CA but have no idea exactly what to do now. Can anyone direct me to some easy to follow tutorials and .mix files I can check out.

I would love it if someone had some simple to follow Tutorials and .MIZ files they are sharing.. Thank You for any help You can give me or point me to..

I did check a couple YOU TUBES but they are going so fast and out of focus and some has no sound they are hard to follow.. Thank You In Advance..

Are these the videos - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLFtNdz4UYM-qNdMi5k3ODn0l50NRn6OnZ ?

There is also a nice walk-through here - https://www.airgoons.com/w/Combined_Arms to get you started. I have only played the 1st mission (MISSIONS from Main Menu, CA) a couple times trying to learn what NOT to do (I seem to do that a lot!). Just learned about re-arming, deleting Targets, etc. Still have to figure out why some units stop moving, one unit in a group won't fire, and on and on. I do enjoy (1st person) going point in a tank and taking out enemy armor though! This fills the time while I wait for my new apartment (11/1) and have space for a sim setup, just need a KB and Mouse for this... can't wait to fly again, DCS, BMS, and AH III..

Asus Z790-PLUS D4, Corsair 1000X PS / Intel i9-13900KF @5.8Gz - Corsair H150i Liquid CPU cooler, 64GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 @3192mhz / 2TB M.2 NvMe Boot Drive (DCS World Beta installed here), 1TB M.2 Data drive, 1TB WD SATA drive, Zotac Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 Trinity 24GB - Nvidia 551.76 driver / 3 Samsung LC32G53TQWUXEN 32" 7680x1440 at 144Hz  / Win11 Pro Ver.  23H2 - Build 22631.3374 TIR 5, TM Warthog HOTAS\VirPil stick base, MFG V3 Crosswind Pedals, TM MFDs  on 2 8" Lilliputs/ Simgears ICP / Varjo Aero VR

• 1 month later...
I must be missing something here since I cannot see any references to "Combined Arms" when i try to create a fast mission; only the usual aircraft stuff.

Also, if I try "Missions", I can select any of my airplanes or "Combined Arms" but there mcdvoice are not missions there either. I just have no idea what to do with "Combined Arms" or how to start using it...

yeah that was what happening with me before

Edited by anrewgupta