pictures not visible on posts.

FlightControl

How can I embed pictures in posts so that they are visible when reading the post?

I noticed that embedding pictures don't show the pictures when posted.

I embed pictures by using the insert picture icon in the toolbar and then cut and paste the URL of the picture location into the box.

But it seems this is not working.

[TABLE][sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]|

[/TABLE]

How can I embed pictures in posts so that they are visible when reading the post?

I noticed that embedding pictures don't show the pictures when posted.

I embed pictures by using the insert picture icon in the toolbar and then cut and paste the URL of the picture location into the box.

But it seems this is not working.

If you are using external photo services like tumblr, it might be one cause of this problem. It depends on the used service. Once I also had some trouble with google drive.

If you are using the attachment function, I guess you are doing a typical mistake that many people do. Attached photos are collected in the attachment folder of you account. You can use the picture URL for your post. But you also need to keep the attachment itself inside your post via the respective function. If not, the URL can not be found.

So add an attachement into your post, then browse to "User CP/Attachments", get the URL to your picture and add it into your post as well. You simply need both for a big display of your pictures.

Edited by PicksKing

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Gainward RTX 2080 OC | i7 8700K OC | 32GB G.Skill RipJaws V DDR4 3600 MHz | MSI Z370-A PRO | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB