copy and paste text in forum problems

Ramstein

When I go to copy and past text, code, etc, in a forum, only here in DCS (longtime member). The text will not copy the mouse just does nothing, locks up a few moments. I am not sure when this issue started. I am using Windows 10 with the Edge browser. I also have Google Chrome, and when I browse the DCS forum and copy and past, there are no problems with copy and past from here to my notepad, etc.

what is wrong with the copy and past with M.S. Edge browser and DCS forum? thanx...

ASUS Strix Z790-H, i9-13900, WartHog HOTAS and MFG Crosswind

G.Skill 64 GB Ram, 2TB SSD

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

55" Sony OLED TV, Oculus VR

what is wrong with the copy and past with M.S. Edge browser and DCS forum? thanx

Works in Chrome. Edge, in my experience, is just an annoyance.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

• ED Team
seems to be an issue with edge, I use chrome with no issues

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Indeed Bignewy... is related to EDGE... in Chrome is ok.

However is not only browser issue, because for me this forum is the only one where copy/paste is not working in EDGE. Anyway ... let's wait for some updates "in two weeks" from MS and only then you might need to have a deeper look into forum part :)

Romanian Community for DCS World

HW Specs: AMD 7900X, 64GB RAM, RTX 4090, HOTAS Virpil, MFG, CLS-E, custom

let's wait for some updates "in two weeks" from MS [...]

:)

Microsoft's February patch day just got canceled because of unspecified problems, so you'll have to wait at least for March patch day on the second Tuesday of the month, i.e. March 14th.