Abris airport search function

Kaliphtan

Hey guys, i tried to search an aiport in the abris but it don't work, i think it's a bug,

i tried with town, when i scroll the button for putting alphabet words it work, but for airports it doesn't show ANY airport, just a little red square.

Thank you

PS: ITS THE FUNCTION " NAME ", when i do search function, it shows all airport but the name function for searching with alphabet doesn't work.

See this thread: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=176907 Seems like it's the same or related issue? It's been reported since november last year. I was wondering if it had been fixed, looks like the answer is "no".

Hey i saw it, the thing is, when i checked this thread i looked up in DCS some hours ago, in this menu, the airports appears but in the function name it doesn't so i made a new thread.

Hey i saw it, the thing is, when i checked this thread i looked up in DCS some hours ago, in this menu, the airports appears but in the function name it doesn't so i made a new thread.

Ah okay. That's weird. I wish I could be of help but I don't own the module (I'm just wondering whether I should buy it or not). Hopefully someone in the know can chime in.

• 2 months later...

Just tried the 'airport search by name' and no, it doesn't seem to work. As soon as you key any character in the search box, the whole list of airports goes blank. It must have something to do with airports not having call signs anymore like they did at the time the manual was written. For example, ANAPA is supposed to be "URKA" but a search on "URKA" shows a blank list.

Edited by kontiuka