[REPORTED]Odd Spawn when player is delayed

hein22

Maybe add an explanation of what exactly the problem is instead of just spamming bump posts. "Something is odd" is not very descriptive ;)

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

• ED Team

if you are filling all spawn points you will get delayed to start until free spots are available

if you are spawning many units at once the SC needs to calculate the spawn points to avoid collision.

In this case you have set all groups to spawn from runway,

To have success you can set 4 to spawn from runway, the rest have to be ramp

Edit: I have reported to the team

thanks

Edited by BIGNEWY

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

if you are filling all spawn points you will get delayed to start until free spots are available

if you are spawning many units at once the SC needs to calculate the spawn points to avoid collision.

In this case you have set all groups to spawn from runway,

To have success you can set 4 to spawn from runway, the rest have to be ramp

Edit: I have reported to the team

thanks

Thanks BN. Sorry for the lack of details, I really didn't think it through at the time.

Stay safe