Shifting markpoints

wess24m

After setting a mark point if you pull any hard maneuvers it shifts like the TGP does.

I was trying to deliver a GBU-38 and pulled up to loft it and the mark point shifted away from where it was designated from. It's acting like it's linked to the TGP gimble shifting even though it was ground stabilized and set. The TGP wasn't even pulled up.

The same doesn't occur with the hornet, I assume that once you designate a ground point the coordinates are sent and stored in the bomb itself, but not displayed as in the hornet.

I've never seen or heard of this before. Do you have a track?? A markpoint in the A10c is a stationary point that won't move. Once created it is stored until overwritten.

I think you might be mixing SPI and markpoints. A SPI can change a markpoint cannot.

I've never seen or heard of this before. Do you have a track?? A markpoint in the A10c is a stationary point that won't move. Once created it is stored until overwritten.

I think you might be mixing SPI and markpoints. A SPI can change a markpoint cannot.

Nope, created laser ranged mark point and went into mark point mode and had it selected. Believe me I tried a few ways before I made this post. I'll post a track next time i'm on.