Can't map some to hotas

Kayos

• 1 year later...

You say it like it was a bug. But its actually just missing keybindings, not non-working or buggy keybindings.

Afaik there is no news on adding more keybindings, maybe they add some in the next major update or somewhere along the Beta->Release road this year, maybe not.

In the meantime just add the missing keybindings manually. I do it the same way in like 5 other aircraft too.

• 3 months later...
Any joy on mapping a switch to the EJECT function? It really is a kind of fundumental function. I mean I can map the seat ARM/SAFE to a switch no problem (Thank you!), just not the EJECT?

Here is a nice Mod that adds a lot of missing keybinds to the Viggen, dont remember if it includes the Eject, but you can easily modify it to add it (or ask politely to the author if he can add it):

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=181720

I apply the Mod using OvGME, as dcs updates can overwrite the lua file, so its easy to re-apply :)

Best regards

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB