Weapon Control Functions Missing?

BEHill75

Just started learning the Gazelle and as usual, finding I am having issues with the weapons.

When I try to fire the cannon or rockets, I get nothing. When setting controls to fire, there is nothing showing up other than the minigun.

Is anyone else having a similar issue, or is this just an old guy getting senile?

When setting controls to fire, there is nothing showing up other than the minigun.

Not quite sure what you mean by this.

In the 'adjust controls' panel I have the controls 'Fire Gun or Rockets' for L, Mistral, and Minigun versions, and the 'Missile Launch Button' for the M version.

However, all versions fire for me like expected, for the L version:

1. Master Arm ON

2. Power switch on weapons panel ON

3. Left pylon arming switch ON (also cover up)

(4. Right pylon arming switch ON) (also cover up)

5. Reticle down

When both arming switches are ON, only the cannon fires (doesn't matter whether the left pylon arming switch is ON or OFF). To fire rockets, the right pylon arming switch needs to be OFF.

Edited by ams999

"[...] because, basically, in this day and age, if you get to the merge and no one's died - it's not good for anybody." - Keith 'Okie' Nance
"Nun siegt mal schön!" - Theodor Heuss, September 1958

"Nobody has any intention of building a wall." - Walter Ulbricht, June 1961
"Russia has no plans to invade either Ukraine or any other country.
" - Vladimir Chizhov, Russia's ambassador to the EU, January 2022

I swear, on Tuesday, it was not there. I sent in a trouble ticket and now it is. I spent two days off and on trying to figure it out.

Thank you for your assistance though. It's nice to know others in the community are willing to help us old farts out.

• 2 weeks later...

For the "M" you have to look for a "launch" weapon keybinding.

It is not the same button as in the "L" or the "Mistral".

System Specs: AMD Ryzen 5 3600, RX 6900 XT, 64GB RAM // Tobsen CM Kollektiv, VPC CM3 Throttle, VPC WarBRD Rudder Pedals, VPC T-50 CM2 + WarBRD Base  VR: HP Reverb G2

Helis: UH-1H / KA-50 3 / Mi-8 / Mi-24P / SA-342 / AH-64D  Jets: F-5E / F-14A/B / F/A-18C / MC-2000 / A-10C II / AV-8B / AJS 37 / MIG-21bis  / F-16C / F-15E / F-4E (soon)  WWII: Spitfire / WWII Assets Pack

Tech.: Combined Arms / NS430 / Supercarrier   Maps:  Nevada / Persian Gulf / Normandie / Syria / South Atlantic  Waiting for:  BO-105 / OH 58D / CH-47 Chinook / G.91R / Tornado IDS / A-7E Corsair II