Rhino X-56 Axis disappearing.

rnilss

Hi all.

My first post on the forum, and I really need some help.

A week ago my right throttle stopped working. When I whent into the Saitek driver program and move the throttels in the programming section, the right throttle does not register at all, but when i mover the left one, it kinda "flikker" between the two throttles in the input windows - dont know if this was understandable!!!

Anyway, I opened the Windows Setteing/Devices window and the properties for the throttle, and here again the right throttle does not register, but the left one registers on both axes.

All other axes and buttons work.

Tried to reinstall drivers, unplug and plugged in different USB ports but nothing helps. Gave up.

Now, afte Easter holiday, I started DCS and whanted to take my M2000 for a ride, and my pitch and roll axes are dead.

Uninstalled drivers, change USB ports, reinstalled driver, but nothing works.

Any ideas?

Thanks Ronny

Not sure if it is your case, but worth checking. I used to have X-55, and it did the same, also some of the buttons would go on and off randomly. Guess what - I googled :), and turned out that it is a common Rhino problem - the wires get broken after a while even though the insulation stays fine. I've opened the throttle, and saw exactly that.

i5-9600K@4.8GHz 32Gb DDR4 Asus TUF rtx3080 OC Quest Pro Warthog on Virpil base

I did open up the Throttle, but could not see anything suspicious. I will open the stick and check, but it seems to me a bit strange, that both stick and throttle should fail within such a short time!!