Next aircraft speculation

Farlander

Because they're fast which makes them exciting, unlike a slow chopper :P
What's exciting about moving in basically one dimension (actually more like half a dimension, only forward) When we have three? ;-)

Helicopters and Viggen

DCS 1.5.7 and OpenBeta

Win7 Pro 64bit

i7-3820 3.60GHz

P9X79 Pro

32GB

GTX 670 2GB

VG278H + a Dell

PFT Lynx

TrackIR 5

What's exciting about moving in basically one dimension (actually more like half a dimension, only forward) When we have three? ;-)

I thought that's what choppers do as they never get high up ;)

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

I thought that's what choppers do as they never get high up ;)
...that's only because... we are... well... scared of heights. DON'T MAKE FUN OF OUR HANDICAP!

Helicopters and Viggen

DCS 1.5.7 and OpenBeta

Win7 Pro 64bit

i7-3820 3.60GHz

P9X79 Pro

32GB

GTX 670 2GB

VG278H + a Dell

PFT Lynx

TrackIR 5

...that's only because... we are... well... scared of heights. DON'T MAKE FUN OF OUR HANDICAP!

:D

No seriously, I like choppers as much as I like fast birds. As long as the aircraft itself is interesting, I don't mind if it's fixed or rotary wing. I do both :)

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

Tornado3 small.jpg

Talking about "exciting" I find landing in confined spaces or on shipdecks in helicopters very(!) exciting...

Not that fixed wing isn't fun either, just different. :)

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

I like choppers as much as I like fast birds.

Unfortunately I can't say the same, but DCS with only one kind of aircraft would be rather boring. Which reminds me of this

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/vFT_xgeODfw/maxresdefault.jpg

Helicopters and Viggen

DCS 1.5.7 and OpenBeta

Win7 Pro 64bit

i7-3820 3.60GHz

P9X79 Pro

32GB

GTX 670 2GB

VG278H + a Dell

PFT Lynx

TrackIR 5

My wishes from Heatblur after the F-14:

1. F-8 Crusader

2. EE Lightning

3. EF2000

4. J-35 Draken

The F-16, MiG-23 etc I am sure Belsimtek or Razbam will do, so I left those out.

The EE Lightning is first on my list

Sons of Dogs, Come Eat Flesh

Clan Cameron

this has probably already been mentioned in the thread, but if the Jester RIO AI works really well, they might make another multi crew aircraft

RTX 2070 8GB | 32GB DDR4 2666 RAM | AMD Ryzen 5 3600 4.2Ghz | Asrock X570 | CH Fighterstick/Pro Throttle | TM MFDs | TrackIR 5

Technically, the Tornado WAS a Naval aviation aircraft in Marineflieger service. :music_whistling:

Yes indeed, I should have said "US Navy stuff" ;)

Tornado3 small.jpg

do the Dornier DO-24 !

1 as it was original and 1 with actual engines flaing by Irene Dornier.

WIN 10; i9-9900K@4,8GHz; Gigabyte Z390 Aorus;32GB Corsair DDR4 3600MHz; 2TB Samsung SSD; GeForce GTX1080 8GB Seahawk; 34" AW3418DW; MS FFB2 Stick

I'm hoping for the following aircraft:

-A-7 Corsair II

-A-6B Intruder

-EA-6B Prowler

-SEPECAT Jaguar

-MIG 23MLD

-MIG 27K

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

-- i7 4790K

-- Club 3D R9 290X Royal Ace SOC

-- Asus Maximus VII Ranger

-- G.Skill Trident X 16GB DDR3-2400 CL10

-- Gelid Tranquillo rev.2

-- Corsair RM850

-- Corsair 760T White

-- Windows 10

I will take all the MiGs I can get. 23, 25, 27, 31. The more the better ;)

You fly-boy's spend so much time pulling g's you probably could never find the g spot, If ya know what I mean... I just want the TU-22M so excuse the *REEEEEEEEE* moment below. :book:

WHERE IS THE LOVER FOR THE TU22?? OR THE F-111?!?! THESE GUYS ARE GOING TO Revolutionize MULTI-CREW! So keep it going, more MC let's get ED and TFC, to get off their bums so we can have ai MC as well!

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I’d love to see a mig 31 even if it was a FC4 module and they just wing what is classified. For the blue side an F111 would be amazing and the one Im looking forward too. Kinda like the Veggin is for my Swiss friends the advark is to most of the aussies here. Seeing them dump fuel with the AB at night is something a lot of us will wanna try first day. I’d also love to see a tornado but after the 111 of cause. TBH I’ll be all set after the tomcat is here and really don’t care what is after that.