MiG-15 DCS: 2.0 notes

theGozr

Well Just a quick note the HDR in cockpit is ultra annoying with the Sun and eyes recuperation that is too slow. Cockpit maybe too dark.. ok on Museum of today but not new or flying aircraft.

Roll rocking ala F-86 is a not really MiG-15 like, the MiG is more stable from mid to high speed almost like a little race car on a bumpy road not a Cadillac... the 17 is ;) there are some other little things that the real MiG do but doesn't here and I know how hard it is to make it happen.

I love the MiG great work.

Fly it like you stole it..

• ED Team
Roll rocking ala F-86 is a not really MiG-15 like, the MiG is more stable from mid to high speed almost like a little race car on a bumpy road not a Cadillac... the 17 is ;) there are some other little things that the real MiG do but doesn't here and I know how hard it is to make it happen.

Thanks!

What do you mean by roll rocking? And what are these other things? Maybe we can add some of them? :joystick:

• 2 weeks later...

Edited.. Those infos cost lots of time and $$ in a life of someone, cherish all the infos you can get from real people that went into those legendary aircraft .. I edited the answer after been banned for out topics. I did fly Yak-9 and MiG-15's The MiG do not fly like it should. Hope for the best effort.

@cofcorpse

Edited by theGozr

Fly it like you stole it..