New SideArm Audio Bug

URFIR3D

So the bug with the clicking and weaker sidearm noise after firing has been resolved. But now there's another bug. When you first turn on the sidearm you get a standard low pitch tone. As it finds a SAM and begins locking on, it becomes a high pitched tone, then finally locks on and switches to a third tone.

After firing, all your remaining sidearms will have that second high pitched tone no matter where you are pointing or if there are SAMs around or not. Switching to the gun, or any other weapon, and back to the sidearm does not fix it.

This makes finding new SAM sites much more difficult.

I've seen this.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Aurora R7 || i7K 8700K || 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s || 2TB M.2 PCIe x4 SSD || GTX 1080 Ti with 11GB GDDR5X || Windows 10 Pro || 32GB Dual Channel DDR4 at 2667MHz || Virpil Warbird Base || Virpil T-50 Stick || Virpil MT-50 Throttle || Thrustmaster TPR Pedals || Oculus Rift

mine used to do this but i switch them off between salvos and they work properly. i have mapped the #7 ACP button to my HOTAS to make it easy to cycle them

Yes but is this a Bug, Just because you have to deselect the weapon on the WCP to make it function correctly the next successive release, I am not sure if this is how the weapon is supposed to function, Therefore a Bug and OP is correct.

Anyone shed light on this ? It is a Bug I believe regardless of the workaround.