Pre-Purchase "DCS: A-10C Warthog"

Wags

• Replies 862
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Strange. topdog, please post about it here: http://forums.eagle.ru/forumdisplay.php?f=63

Ok, thanks and done: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=58302

Folks who can login fine etc., the problem is with registration not with login or any other navigation on the site. I'm pretty surprised I haven't registered before but the tactical map and fc2 were through another website (lockonfiles?), and my original lockon and dcs:bs are store-bought DVDs.

[ i7 2600k 4.6GHz :: 16GB Mushkin Blackline LV :: EVGA GTX 1080ti 11GB ]

[ TM Warthog / Saitek Rudder :: Oculus Rift :: Obutto cockpit :: Acer HN274H 27" 120Hz :: 3D Vision Ready ]

Wow! Quite unexpected but.. great! Seriously thinking about buying.

A dumb question: is this the final price of the product or is it just so "high" for the pre-purchase? It's not too much if you ask me, definately a great bang for every penny but more than Black Shark. Just curious.

Damn, what a fantastic surprise, only issue is, I hate buying online products as my connection isnt really good enough to download them. AGGHHH What to do.

This is Torture.

However I hugh thnakyou ED, for even making this avalible to us.

can I just ask, are there limited beta keys, as im going on hols tomorrow and my PC wont have time to download this before i leave.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

• ED Team
Wow! Quite unexpected but.. great! Seriously thinking about buying.

A dumb question: is this the final price of the product or is it just so "high" for the pre-purchase? It's not too much if you ask me, definately a great bang for every penny but more than Black Shark. Just curious.

This is the planned retail price when final.

• ED Team
Damn, what a fantastic surprise, only issue is, I hate buying online products as my connection isnt really good enough to download them. AGGHHH What to do.

This is Torture.

However I hugh thnakyou ED, for even making this avalible to us.

can I just ask, are there limited beta keys, as im going on hols tomorrow and my PC wont have time to download this before i leave.

No, the number of beta keys is not limited.

The primary reason for making the beta available is to test the software on the greatest number of hardware variations as possible. As such, more the merrier.

• Like 1

Downloading now!!! Awesome stuff guys!!

VCAW-99_sig_ED_BD-3.png

Alienware New Aurora R15 | Windows® 11 Home Premium | 64bit, 13thGen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9 13900KF(24-Core, 68MB|  NVIDIA(R) GeForce RTX(TM) 4090, 24GB GDDR6X | 1 X 2TB SSD, 1X 1TB SSD | 64GB, 2x32GB, DDR5, 4800MHz | 1350W PSU, Alienware Cryo-tech (TM) Edition CPU Liquid Cooling  power supply | G2 Rverb VR

I was just bored so I surfed to digitalcombatsimulator.com. The purchase was about 2 minutes, I clicked so fast, that I could barely read words like BETA. Now, while downloading, I'll start reading about what I just bought :D

Following the link to the beta forum gives me an error message that I don't have access. The link in the purchase confirmation says to register for access...do we have to make a new account?

"They've got us surrounded again - those poor bastards!" - Lt. Col. Creighton Abrams

OK, Well I've crumbled amazingly, after about 5 mins walking about pondering what to do, I couldnt take it any more, Downloading As we speak. looks like its only gonna take 2 days to download, but HELL It is downloading :)

You guys are the greatest

P.S. Love the sig bar MTFDark Eagle

Edited by Cowboy10uk
  • Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh: