Help in mission 15 (Squadron)

Hi again, I hope you can give me some hint to have success in this mission. Is it supposed that my wingman fire at the objectives? I gave him orders (attack ground targerts, complete mission and rejoin, etc.) but does not fire. There are many tanks in the column for 12 Vikhrs and I wonder what is the criteria to success.

Thanks again.

Hi again, I hope you can give me some hint to have success in this mission. Is it supposed that my wingman fire at the objectives? I gave him orders (attack ground targerts, complete mission and rejoin, etc.) but does not fire. There are many tanks in the column for 12 Vikhrs and I wonder what is the criteria to success.

Thanks again.

Hello! Successful completion of the mission - the destruction of armored vehicles by 80 percent.

The wingman is not limited by the rules of the mission. He must take part in the battle.

Perhaps you need to get closer to the target so that the wingman can detect them.

Hi again, yesterday I finished this great campaign, many thanks for it and support. In mission #15 my wingman still refused to attack (I used all the orders) so I chose unlimited ammo. After that I run mission #16 and all was OK. Now I am awaiting your next campaign, to be continued...

Hi again, yesterday I finished this great campaign, many thanks for it and support. In mission #15 my wingman still refused to attack (I used all the orders) so I chose unlimited ammo. After that I run mission #16 and all was OK. Now I am awaiting your next campaign, to be continued...

Thanks a lot!! New campaign at the testing and bug fixing stage!

• 3 weeks later...

I am stuck at this mission too. I don't know why the chopper feels so unstable in it. I can't hover steady and lock any targets - Schkval just keeps drifting away. I have no problem in other missions. Is it lighting issue?

12900KF@5.4, 32GB DDR4@4000cl14g1, 4090, M.2, W10 Pro, Warthog HOTAS, ButtKicker, Reverb G2/OpenXR

I am stuck at this mission too. I don't know why the chopper feels so unstable in it. I can't hover steady and lock any targets - Schkval just keeps drifting away. I have no problem in other missions. Is it lighting issue?

I assume this is a problem of great height. Any helicopter high above the mountains will lead to unstable hovering.

Keep track of the distance to the target and the ratio of the capture frame to the target. A Shkval of naughty. Please check the inclusion of the laser rangefinder.

Another action always helps me, I put the Shkval in manual mode and shoot at a distance more than necessary.

As planned in this mission, you hover over the mountains, observe a missile strike, then you identify targets (air defense in the first place) and dive at the target. Left or right U-turn you need to hide behind forest plantations and folds of land near the enemy camp, at a small height above the ground. Also, the helicopter will hover better.

• 5 months later...

There are too many targets in this mission. My wingman tried to attack but he was shot down on his first run. I killed the AAA first and 2 tanks that remained after the missile strike. This meant, that I did not have enough Vikhrs for the tank platoon and I had to abort the mission after I tried to kill them with the gun. For the next try I probably have to ignore the air defenses and focus only on the platoon of tanks on the street, killing one tank with each missile.

This is not fun or "challenging", this is absurd.

There are too many targets in this mission. My wingman tried to attack but he was shot down on his first run. I killed the AAA first and 2 tanks that remained after the missile strike. This meant, that I did not have enough Vikhrs for the tank platoon and I had to abort the mission after I tried to kill them with the gun. For the next try I probably have to ignore the air defenses and focus only on the platoon of tanks on the street, killing one tank with each missile.

This is not fun or "challenging", this is absurd.

This is an AI problem. But your comment on this is not the first. I'll remove enough targets to make this more comfortable. Thanks for your feedback.

• Like 1