Multimonitor Display Problem With New Custom Saves

Ever since the open beta introduced the new custom save slots for display properties my multimonitor display will not work. I have 2 screens (1x1440p QHD and 1x1080p FHD), the second is used to export the MFDs.

The game will start to the menu but will not use the second monitor. It shows DCS on the main monitor only with the aspect ratio compressed. The mouse position sensing behaves like the monitors are working so I have to move my cursor beyond the compressed display to select options.

I have tried every combination of rebooting, refreshing the display settings in windows and restarting DCS but it seems to be only randomly that it will correctly detect the second display.

The setup was working fine in previous builds.

I am now going back to the release client to see if it fixes the issue.

DCS-modules-500x100.png

Ryzen 5 5600X, RTX 2070S, 32GB DDR4 RAM, Win 10 Pro

Warthog HOTAS, CH Pro Pedals, Track IR

Okay, further update: reverting to release version did not change the behaviour. Perhaps it is related to an Nvidia driver update or Windows?

Anyone else experiencing this behaviour?

DCS-modules-500x100.png

Ryzen 5 5600X, RTX 2070S, 32GB DDR4 RAM, Win 10 Pro

Warthog HOTAS, CH Pro Pedals, Track IR

Okay, further update: reverting to release version did not change the behaviour. Perhaps it is related to an Nvidia driver update or Windows?

Anyone else experiencing this behaviour?

Do you have "fullscreen" in dcs System options enabled? If so, this is the issue. DCS cannot export viewport (e.g. MFDs etc) properly when running in fullscreen. If ensbled, untick that box and try again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

overalien

Hog Driver starting to really like the Tomcat

System specs:

Intel i7-8700k - OC to 5.0 GHz

| 32 GB RAM 3600 MHz | Nvidia 1080ti SLi | Mixed Storage - Win 10 and DCS on Samsung SSD 970 Pro

Flightgear:

7 Displays (3 x 1440p, 1 X 1080p, 3 X Lilliput Touch) | 3 x Cougar MFDs

| Warthog HOTAS | Thrustmaster TPR Pedals | iBEAM Shaker + Simshaker for Aviators w. Sound Module | Helios | VAICOM Pro + AIRIO | TrackIR 5