Anton worth grabbing compared to other WW2 modules?

Every single DCS's warbird is worth buying imho.

Especial when is 50% off sale.

So true, each WW2 module has its own attitude and feeling. Such a great representation and as WW2 grows within dcs it can only get better. Ive been saying i cant wait for the Jug and Channel map but honestly i Cant wait for the Channel map and fly all these birds on it. Also look Forward to new Campaigns done By Reflected and Bunyap.:thumbup:

Intel 8700k @5ghz, 32gb ram, 1080ti, Rift S

Ive been saying i cant wait for the Jug and Channel map but honestly i Cant wait for the Channel map and fly all these birds on it.

Same as me.

System specs: I7 14700KF, Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite, 64GB DDR4 3600MHz, Gigabyte RTX 4090,Win 11, 48" OLED LG TV + 42" LG LED monitor

Nothing can beat a full interactive pit and the systems management plus the flight models of these birds in dcs. Each one is so unique, A8 may not be a hot rod but you get sights on tgt, that tgt is toast.

Intel 8700k @5ghz, 32gb ram, 1080ti, Rift S

Nothing can beat a full interactive pit and the systems management plus the flight models of these birds in dcs. Each one is so unique, A8 may not be a hot rod but you get sights on tgt, that tgt is toast.

yeah brutal caliber :D

half second spray can destroy anything

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]