Disable Player Voice disables ALL players

GTFreeFlyer

I love the Disable Player Voice option, but today I realized it disables all player voices too. When flying multiplayer with some buddies tonight we were using the AI comms for the Supercarrier. When they use the F10 menu to make a call, their transmission is muted by ViaCom.

Is there a way to fix this, or are all player voices grouped together as one thing by DCS?

My DCS Missions: Band of Buds series | The End of the T-55 Era | Normandy PvP | Host of the Formation Flight Challenge server

Supercarrier Reference Kneeboards

IRL: Private Pilot, UAS Test Pilot, Aircraft Designer, and... eh hem... DCS Enthusiast

Awesome. Looking forward to it. I wonder if the game will allow you to mute only you own radio transmission while keeping the others enabled when you select the Disable Player Voice option

My DCS Missions: Band of Buds series | The End of the T-55 Era | Normandy PvP | Host of the Formation Flight Challenge server

Supercarrier Reference Kneeboards

IRL: Private Pilot, UAS Test Pilot, Aircraft Designer, and... eh hem... DCS Enthusiast

Same thing here, other player's voices are also muted but if you have subtitles on the text will show up. Not a big issue, but would be great to fix this.

i7 12700KF | MSI Z690 A-PRO | Corsair Vengeance 2x16 gb @ 3200 Mhz | RTX 3070 Ti FE | Acer XB271HU 1440P 144HZ | Virpil T-50 CM throttle | Virpil WarBRD Base + MongoosT-50 CM2 Grip | MFG Crosswind | TrackIR 5 | HP Reverb G2

Bf 109 K-4 | Fw 190 A-8 | Spitfire LF Mk. IX | P-51D | Fw 190 D-9 | P-47D | Mosquito FB VI | F/A 18C | F-14 A/B | F-16C | MiG-15bis | MiG-21bis | M-2000C | A-10C | AJS-37 Viggen | UH-1H | Ka-50 | Mi-24P | C-101 | Flaming Cliffs 3

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Normandy | The Channel | Syria

• 4 months later...