New StreamDeck Plugin - Page 7 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 05-19-2020, 05:56 PM   #61
X-31_VECTOR

Got it! And I assume I still leave the line:

ExportScript.Config.IkarusExport = true -- false for not use

...set to "= true" because we want DCS ExportScripts to continue to export all the data it would normally export for Ikarus, but we just want it to do it on the port used by "DCS Interface for Streamdeck" instead?

[My primitive line of questioning is reminding me of a favorite Homer Simspon quote: ""It’s so simple to be smart … just think of something stupid to say and then don’t say it."]
X-31_VECTOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2020, 08:50 PM   #62
Chacal_IX

Smile

Good morning, everyone,

First of all, sorry about my poor English.

I managed to create the scripts for the F-16, F-14 and JF-17. I want to make it clear that I'm not an expert in this kind of work and this is the first time I've done it. I specify too that these scripts are not complete but all the buttons and lights are fully functional. I based myself on the F-18 and Viggen files so don't be surprised if you discover lines corresponding to these two planes in the last two parts of the scripts.

For the F-14 scripts there are double step commands that are not exactly the same in terms of the number of decimal places that can vary the text value.

I've added the commands for the new M-2000 radio in the M-2000C files.

Hoping to have been of service to you I wish you a lot of fun

Have a good flight
Attached Files
File Type: rar ExportsModules.rar (44.5 KB, 34 views)
Chacal_IX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2020, 02:03 AM   #63
ctytler

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-31_VECTOR View Post
Got it! And I assume I still leave the line:

ExportScript.Config.IkarusExport = true -- false for not use

...set to "= true" because we want DCS ExportScripts to continue to export all the data it would normally export for Ikarus, but we just want it to do it on the port used by "DCS Interface for Streamdeck" instead?

[My primitive line of questioning is reminding me of a favorite Homer Simspon quote: ""It’s so simple to be smart … just think of something stupid to say and then don’t say it."]
Yep, that's correct. You can test the connection with the "DCS Comms" button in the Streamdeck button settings while a mission in DCS is running.
ctytler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2020, 02:05 AM   #64
ctytler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chacal_IX View Post
Good morning, everyone,

I managed to create the scripts for the F-16, F-14 and JF-17. I want to make it clear that I'm not an expert in this kind of work and this is the first time I've done it. I specify too that these scripts are not complete but all the buttons and lights are fully functional. I based myself on the F-18 and Viggen files so don't be surprised if you discover lines corresponding to these two planes in the last two parts of the scripts.

For the F-14 scripts there are double step commands that are not exactly the same in terms of the number of decimal places that can vary the text value.

Have a good flight
Wow, fantastic! Thank you for contributing, I'll be sure to try these out.
ctytler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2020, 10:13 AM   #65
Gizzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctytler View Post

Excellent plugin thanks so much for sharing.... works a treat and very easy to set up and get going.... All the bindings left out by the devs on the Harrier I can now easily access.... Great stuff

One I can not crack is the course bearing knob... only works in cockpit on a mouse scroll and in the plugin there is a function for it but only changes by 1 degree a button push ha ha.... anything springs to mind for 1 push to give multiple separate inputs whilst held down... just a thought...
No 1 FTS RAF AIR UK (Helo's)

Far too many DCS modules, a black box full of expensive
gizmos, more controllers and buttons than the space shuttle,
a face mask and a big TV!
Gizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2020, 03:15 PM   #66
Phoenix FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chacal_IX View Post
Good morning, everyone,

Have a good flight
Thanks a lot.
Phoenix FR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2020, 04:21 PM   #67
sharkfin61

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gizzy View Post
Excellent plugin thanks so much for sharing.... works a treat and very easy to set up and get going.... All the bindings left out by the devs on the Harrier I can now easily access.... Great stuff

One I can not crack is the course bearing knob... only works in cockpit on a mouse scroll and in the plugin there is a function for it but only changes by 1 degree a button push ha ha.... anything springs to mind for 1 push to give multiple separate inputs whilst held down... just a thought...
One thing that comes to my mind:
Have you tried, to change the increments? F.e., you create one button for, let's say, +/- 1 degree, one button for +/- 10 degrees.
Or is the max value already 1? I don't know if you can change the max value.

Support your local AirTransportWing !

Spoiler:
1st rig:
i5 6600k@4,3 GHz~ AORUS GTX 1080Ti ~ ASUS Z170 Gaming Pro ~32 GB DDR-4 3000 Rip-Jaws V~ Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + 840 EVO 240GB SSD + WD Blue 1TB HDD ~ WIN 10 64-bit ~ 43" Samsung 43"UHD QLED TV ~ DelanClip@TrackIR 4 ~ TM Warthog no.2 ~Saitek rudder pedals~ 3 TM MFDs on 2nd 24"display ~ Buddyfox A-10 UFC ~
2nd rig:
Ryz 5 2600@3.85GHz, GTX970, 16GB DDR4@3200, X52pro, PS3cam w/ DELAN clip, 24"displ, Samsung 250 SSD Win10 64bit
sharkfin61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2020, 03:32 PM   #68
Gizzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkfin61 View Post
O....
Have you tried, to change the increments? F.e., you create one button for, let's say, +/- 1 degree, one button for +/- 10 degrees.
Or is the max value already 1? I don't know if you can change the max value.

Thanks for coming back SF... yes I tried all variants to no avail - most still moved it just 1 degree regardless or some just broke it ha ha...

What I need to achieve to make this work is multiple mouse scroll inputs when a key is held down or at least a large number per push... or maybe, if extremely lucky.. Razbam put a binding to it..
No 1 FTS RAF AIR UK (Helo's)

Far too many DCS modules, a black box full of expensive
gizmos, more controllers and buttons than the space shuttle,
a face mask and a big TV!
Gizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2020, 04:22 PM   #69
X-31_VECTOR

Another possible option: Use the "multiple action" function that is native in the Stream Deck, so that one push of a Stream Deck button is, say, ten one-degree incremental increase commands.

First, drag "Multiple Actions" or whatever its called onto a button. Then in the menu where you specify the actions, create an incremental action from the DCS Plugin for the 1-degree increase. Maybe add a tenth-second delay action after it. Then just copy-paste nine times. That should result in one press of the Stream Deck button sending ten one-degree increment increase commands in rapid succession. Then you just create a second button for one-degree increment increases to fine tune.

Not the most elegant solution, but may be less tiresome than dragging the mouse again and again.
X-31_VECTOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2020, 09:50 PM   #70
nosaMtrevoC

First of all, great plugin. An awesome contribution.

Have a few questions that I'll try to keep short:

First of all, on the display string unaltered option text box (when unchecked) I have a heading indicator of 0.0000 - 1.0000 range (10,000 increments) which are way to many options to make key=text or 0.5000=180,0.5001=180 etc.... Is there a way to display key=key*360? to show 180 for 0.5000?

Secondly, is there a way to support three way switches with image state changes. On my electrical and lighting panels, all the two way switches work great with your plugin (reducing two buttons to one), but I still have to have 3 hotkey buttons for 3 way switches. Would be nice to reduce this to one switch.

Lastly, is it possible to monitor values from DCS that are not in your ID lookup? Is your lookup all inclusive of the items I can use, or can I go beyond this somehow (by knowing the id myself, or adding to the export script to export these values etc..)

Last question. Do you have a donate page?

Again, awesome plugin, appreciate your time.
nosaMtrevoC is offline   Reply With Quote